Completed teams

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andrew i've tried every permeation, IF Kelly is the best sideways trade ......if i retain Doedee and trade 1 of Austin/Cole .....then i have 16 players, if McLean doesn't come up

I traded Fogarty rather than Austin

View attachment 514198
Play the long game & trade for the team you want for the home stretch. Don’t let rd14 determine that. 16 worst case scenario is ok.

DEF: Yeo, Simpson, Sicily, Howe, Hurn, Tuohy (Duman, Heron)
MID: Fyfe, Titch, Oliver, Treloar, Cripps, Parker, Coniglio, Martin (Phillips, Ahern, Giro)
RUCK: Gawn, Jacobs (Olango)
FWD: Gray, McLean, DSmith, Boak, Fritsch, Dahlhaus (Spargo, TSmith)

Not the greatest but pretty much completed. DEF bench cover is dubious and F4-6 pretty lousy. Jacobs has been shite but has improved the past 3 weeks so hopefully can keep it going.

8 trades and $32k left - hopefully enough to bring in Heeney soon

Andrew i've tried every permeation, IF Kelly is the best sideways trade ......if i retain Doedee and trade 1 of Austin/Cole .....then i have 16 players, if McLean doesn't come up

I traded Fogarty rather than Austin

View attachment 514198

This might be one of those times where you are better off playing 1-2 short for 1 round to have a much stronger team for the remaining 9 rounds.

Yes, certainly a consideration .....but how do i get Kelly, McD & retain Doedee :think:

I don't believe you're in a position trade wise to get both Jelly & McDonald. You already have 9 premo mids and are 2 premo defs and 1 fwd premo short. Macrae trade needs to be to a Fwd premo (Fog to mid bench) that forward could be TMac I suppose. You could upgrade Cole to the best available with the left over cash. Hurley if you have enough.

Yes, certainly a consideration .....but how do i get Kelly, McD & retain Doedee :think:

You need to forget that plan due to lack of trades, go for a cash grab and get Rockliff to M8.
Then trade Zorko ( or under performing mid) and use the cashola to upgrade Cole and use left over cash to upgrade Fritzel when if/he drops.
Then hold your balls nice and firm for the carnage we all await.

I don't believe you're in a position trade wise to get both Jelly & McDonald. You already have 9 premo mids and are 2 premo defs and 1 fwd premo short. Macrae trade needs to be to a Fwd premo (Fog to mid bench) that forward could be TMac I suppose. You could upgrade Cole to the best available with the left over cash. Hurley if you have enough.
But i want them !
200.gif

You need to forget that plan due to lack of trades, go for a cash grab and get Rockliff to M8.
Then trade Zorko ( or under performing mid) and use the cashola to upgrade Cole and use left over cash to upgrade Fritzel when if/he drops.

:think::mad::eek:

That is an option .....trade down Macrae & make Rocky M8, rather than M9 :think:

Might have to be the compromise i have to make now :'(

Play the long game & trade for the team you want for the home stretch. Don’t let rd14 determine that. 16 worst case scenario is ok.
Thanks guys ....some really useful feedback Andrew Birch & Hai_Newman :thumbsu:

I'll take it all on board

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Def: Laird, Hurn, McGov, Sicily, Lloyd, Savage (Austin, Miochek)
Mid: Titch, Fyfe, Crouch, Dusty, Cripps, Cogs, Shiel, Danger (Giro, Ahern, J.Smith)
Ruck: Gawn, Goldy (Olango)
Fwd: Walters, Gray, Franklin, Smith, McClean, DeGoey (Fritsch, Guelfi)

Reasonable fwd bench coverage, ok in the mids, def a bit light.

Praying for a good run with injuries for the rest of the year. Or at least till Round 20 and then maybe look to make some upgrades

I haven't a choice there .....Macrae has to go
To preserve trades you can just do:
Macrae>Tmac (via Fog via Murphy)
Dooday>Hurley.

Full team with Rocky M8 Fritsch F6.

Dooday>Hurley.

Still leaves me as i am now ....1 more trade, but with Cole still at F6?

Guyss, we better get these conversations over to the trade thread .....i didn't realise, when i was responding?

Still leaves me as i am now ....1 more trade, but with Cole still at F6?

Guyss, we better get these conversations over to the trade thread .....i didn't realise, when i was responding?
No Cole is D7.

Dooday>Hurley.

Rocky wont be the worst M8 going around.

Something keeps telling me that Rocky is going to kill it from this point onward...

Me too.

If we all put our trading brains together then maybe we can get Waynesworld a decent M8 and D6. :moustache:
Pre trades
659321B9-E659-4C25-8005-4C1FDB3EB809.jpeg

Macrae>Tmac (Fog to mids. Murphy fwd)
Dooday>Hurley (D6)

Completes backline. Cole D7
Rocky M8
Fritz F6
Ahern M9/F7

Wayne's-World Could also propose ballsy trade which gets you all wanted players:

Macrae>Wingard (via Fog)
Dusty>Jkelly
Doeday or Fritsch>Tmac

Rocky wont be the worst M8 going around.

Something keeps telling me that Rocky is going to kill it from this point onward...
I FN hope so. Would love to see him go huge in the second half of the year like he has previously done. He’s likely going to end up my M8.

Great draw with lots of home games are a positive you’d think.

Then there’s the burn....

Pre trades
View attachment 514273

Dooday>Hurley (D6)

Rocky M8
Fritz F6
Ahern M9/F7

Wayne's-World Could also propose ballsy trade which gets you all wanted players:

Macrae>Wingard (via Fog)
Dusty>Jkelly
Doeday or Fritsch>Tmac

You are on the money my friend.

I am thinking similar to your trade ideas for our old mate Wayne's-World :moustache::thumbsu:

Last edited:
Pre trades
View attachment 514273

Dooday>Hurley (D6)

Rocky M8
Fritz F6
Ahern M9/F7

Macrae>Wingard (via Fog)
Dusty>Jkelly
Doeday or Fritsch>Tmac
Some excellent ideas .....this board never fails to provide great advice ;) .....:)

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back