Teams Completed teams

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m done!! I’m ******* done!!!! Of course s**t will go down on Thursday night and I’ll have to reverse everything but I’ll enjoy the next few days.

Not overly happy with it, but it could be worse. I'm screwed if there are any late outs. Rank 909:

fsrZKsS.png

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not overly happy with it, but it could be worse. I'm screwed if there are any late outs. Rank 909:

fsrZKsS.png
Sees 909rank & no Mitchell at M1. Shock!
Then I found him, hiding there.

Avoiding KPP's (Franklin etc) should be an unwritten rule that we all follow.
To prone to low scores.
Midfielders who tackle to save their score and masquerade as a fwd until champion data & fantasy take them away from us are the key.

Smith or Sier have some $ for you to eventually trade Franklin to Menegola, Heeney (or Dunkley if brave, not for me) or more likely move Smith FWD and get another Mid.

Course, the week you trade Franklin, he'll play out of his skin.

Sees 909rank & no Mitchell at M1. Shock!
Then I found him, hiding there.

Avoiding KPP's (Franklin etc) should be an unwritten rule that we all follow.
To prone to low scores.
Midfielders who tackle to save their score and masquerade as a fwd until champion data & fantasy take them away from us are the key.

Smith or Sier have some $ for you to eventually trade Franklin to Menegola, Heeney (or Dunkley if brave, not for me) or more likely move Smith FWD and get another Mid.

Course, the week you trade Franklin, he'll play out of his skin.

The only reason Franklin is still in my team is I keep second guessing myself... But what if this is the week he kicks a bag?

Fmdt.

Updated version of my team with Macrae and Dunkley in:

For me the closest I think I'll get will be Smith to Freeman or the like next week and then McLean to Menegola if the former doesn't pull his weight. Final week of trades will most likely be Tuohy to the best defender option for that round (if there are any). Other option being Duncan to Oliver, but I like his match-ups for the final couple of rounds.

Screen Shot 2018-08-07 at 1.04.20 am.png

As Andrew Birch said, 'I don't think a team is ever complete'

Remove this Banner Ad

Back