Completed teams

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh c'mon

If a sh1t campaigner like me with a team ranked 50,000th can have a team in a few week's time with Ridley D6, Brayshaw M8 and Butters F6... i'm sure you can manage!
I’m really attached to my bench cover, and Judd_Magic stole my trades.

Butters is my M9

You're just saying that because you still have De Goey in your team... :moustache:
Haha nah I just have this same argument with Birch and Jisk every year, it annoys me.

"Completed team" is when the coach is content with the side, and any trades after this are just luxury upgrades.

So going of last year's thread, a completed team is basically either a team without rookies on field or no trades left.

But given we have an extra 5 trades this year, I think the bar should be set higher.

I suggest the following:

Defenders: D1-D5, 100+ avg, D6 95+ avg

Midfielders: All 100+ avg

Rucks: All 100+ avg

Forwards: F1-F5, 90+ avg, F6 85 avg

My only question outside of this is Preuss. Yes, he meets the criteria but for the last two weeks, he's been fit to play but not selected in the best 22. So I guess, if you are currently having to fill a rookie in his place, the team is not complete.
Hold on the bar seemed to have gone lower

Someone used discretion (I won't mention names) and didn't accept Heeney who is averaging well above the F1-F5 range! :p

Sep 27, 2008
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Chelsea, Black Caps, Subiaco
My team after the last round with 8 trades left and a whopping 23k left in the bank, a couple of questionable premos like Blakey and Cameron but they are scoring tons and making cash so no reason to try and move them on at this stage.

scteam2.PNG

I'd like to trade in Himmelberg for the next round but I don't want to trade any of my starting line up for him as it would probably be too sideways.

If Teakle gets picked I could downgrade Hayes to him and then upgrade one of my other bench rookies to Himmelberg like Rosas or McComb.

Exambolor

Premiership Player
Nov 17, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
I’m pretty close to a complete team. This week will be forwards and next week hopefully get Hayes out of R2

Jan 2, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I've been going so bad in the byes, this is the one thing that I can post.

View attachment 1423333

BTW - Jackson is there till he rots, as a reminder to myself of what a bad trade can do to your season :mad:
Useless flog - he has lost so much money that I can't even flick him for HH!

1655188989210.png

*With Peeney :sick:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wyn

Debutant
May 10, 2021
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Def
Hewett, short, hall, witherden, ridley, Lloyd (Coleman, wehr)

Mid
Oliver, Neale, macrae, touk, Jelly, Cripps, Merrett, Lyons (owens, Rioli, stephens)

Ruc
Witts, Darcy (Hayes)

Fwd
Dunkley, Parker, Brodie, treloar, butters, coniglio (rosas, Voss)

10 trades

Trying to find a way to get himmelberg this week

Jan 2, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
View attachment 1424370
I suppose I may need to wait a week for HH to get to 500k.
But I reckon its complete.
My defence is my favourite line. +80-100 points a week more than I have ever had in any other year.
Boosts rock!

You sir, get one of these. Nice team!

1655251493288.png

May 20, 2009
coburg
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I like to plan for the worst...😄
Say with my team Butters was Goldy and I had ruck cover.
If goldy moved to the rucks for a week I would get to choose from Curtis, Macdonald and MRJ to replace him in the forward line.
Ruck cover would net me 40-60 points in the case of a 1 week injury.
If I had a decent f7 it would be different.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back