Completed teams

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 25, 2011
Launceston
AFL Club
Richmond
Say with my team Butters was Goldy and I had ruck cover.
If goldy moved to the rucks for a week I would get to choose from Curtis, Macdonald and MRJ to replace him in the forward line.
Ruck cover would net me 40-60 points in the case of a 1 week injury.
If I had a decent f7 it would be different.

Was one of the reasons I got Himmelberg last week, wanted the loophole/injury cover. I'm just being picky. I just see alot of people that are a Ruck injury/late out away from a big issue.

Haha nah I just have this same argument with Birch and Jisk every year, it annoys me.

"Completed team" is when the coach is content with the side, and any trades after this are just luxury upgrades.
I agree, a completed team is not up for others to decide.

May 20, 2009
coburg
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Was one of the reasons I got Himmelberg last week, wanted the loophole/injury cover. I'm just being picky. I just see alot of people that are a Ruck injury/late out away from a big issue.
I prefer my cash on the field.
Having a 400k bench bloke would just piss me off scoring tones on the bench.
Yay I got a score of 100 I cant use.

Aug 6, 2021
AFL Club
Adelaide
B7517D38-48B0-4DA8-8094-9F91B44BEB81.jpeg

8E2D4989-9A1F-4FB5-8E85-F16EC87AB590.jpeg

$104.6k and 8 trades remaining.

Himmelberg will either be a keeper or a quick cash grab to sideways to Bont or Libba, but for arguments sake let’s say this is my completed side.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I agree, a completed team is not up for others to decide.
Agreed, not even the team owner :p

It’s up to the SC injury gods - exhibit A Gawn!
Now any teams that has Gawn is not complete!

Screen Shot 2022-06-16 at 6.33.21 pm.png

My bench cover (Paddy in defence, Butters/Himmelberg for the other 3 lines) is nice, trades remaining not so much....

Blakey questionable I guess but he's averaging 107 since taking over kick in duties

Remove this Banner Ad

Back