johnfrombrazil

Senior List
Jan 14, 2011
Brazil, as my username says...
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
São Paulo FC
Hello people from the other side of the world!

These days, with the olympics, I started to work/rework in new templates for each sport I've ever designed. While watching Australia - Brazil in female basketball yesterday, I was working in a new AFL template, and decided to try anything to fill the space. Then, a non-sports friend sent me a link of a book called The Fairbairn Book of Crests, something related to heraldry. I sticked with the name and decided to use it. The Fairbairn Football Club is the first team of the Completely Randomic Football League, a complete mess that I started to test the template.

iUGxcNU.png

I'd like to have some criticism on the template. For next teams, I hope to add new collars (Maybe AFL ones, maybe not related), shorts and socks.

The next teams will depend of the random things of the last days. Probably some AFL rip-offs and some stuff completely unintentional, like this black and white animal print with pink hearts sheet in my bed.

Then... Comments?

For today, I get a better reference photo and updated the position and font for one that fits better the space. I also added a inner tag. There's still one collar since I can't get that excited in design others.

The team came from that animal print with pink hearts sheet on my bed. It would be something amazonic, like Jaguars or something related, but the hearts in the sheet looked a lot like japanese cherry petals, then I made the team in Tokyo. And there you have the Tokyo Sakura AFC.

GdP4V7I.png

I'm still waiting to face the random thing that will inspirate me to third team of this series. Feel free to share anything random from your day, and if it moves me, I can give a try.

This is one of the best concepts that I've seen on here in ages. Love the Under Armour template that you've got too, I normally don't like the 'creased' style because it can become pretty intrusive but I don't get that here which is good.
I'll keep an eye out for random yet interesting stuff that you might want to have a go at but I think that the charm of this is that the designs are based off things that you come across and interpret.

First: Sorry for the gravedigging.

Second: Welcome to CRFL Season 2!

For today, my shoes. They are from that brand that used to dislike FJGD. That one with three stripes... WAIT, Isn't this an Under Armour series? Yes. My salvation was the link between Green/Blue and Italy. Look at Benetton Treviso, for example. But I follow with the green as the color of Lombardy. And the blue as the color of Brescia. And here you have, the Brescia Lombards.

Pl6gjro.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back