Comprehensive list of people offered the Norf coaching job who said LOL No ...rf

How would you react to being offered Norf's coaching job?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Ross Noble is a good comedian, i hope his uncle is a good coach.

Also, OP pees sitting down.
Mate the Norf coaching job can't even be described as a poisoned chalice, more like you expect whoever's in charge to go round mopping up puddles of poison with a sponge before wringing it out in a styrofoam cup & sculling it. :roflv1:

This bloke, Trent from Punchy.

If you look online you'll actually find the video of his interview. The word is, he interviewed strongly and it was either him or Noble.

Trent withdrew his candidacy when they refused to include a Myki card and to top it up for him.

1605862142645.png

I swear to god this is true.

A Nuffie on the Norf board said “Welcome to the greatest club on earth”

fu** me you could put Norf on King Island and they would still be the 2nd best club,on the island.
"Greatest club on earth" don't trust their new coach enough to put him on more than a rolling one-year deal - or are they just too povo to do so? Seems pretty farcical when he clearly has a 3-4 year rebuild ahead of him but Norf aren't willing to back him to complete the entire job himself.

Hiring a greybeard like Noble is a kneejerk reaction to botching their last choice on an untried rookie, though it sounds like this year's coaching selection process was as much a farce as the last one since we heard weeks ago Noble was a shoe-in.

I really symapthize with Noble considering what he's up against:

✅ Worst list in the AFL
✅ Worst facilities in the AFL
✅ Worst home ground in the AFL
✅ Worst captain in the AFL
✅ Least trustworthy greatest-ever player around women

This bloke, Trent from Punchy.

If you look online you'll actually find the video of his interview. The word is, he interviewed strongly and it was either him or Noble.

Trent withdrew his candidacy when they refused to include a Myki card and to top it up for him.

View attachment 1015587
He was willing to coach for only a hummer and a chicken feed though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When, oh when, are Norf going to stop getting homeless people from the Projects to fill key roles and giving them made up names like David Noble and Jack Ziebell?

EnPWlrhXUAEHgWL

When, oh when, are Norf going to stop getting homeless people from the Projects to fill key roles and giving them made up names like David Noble and Jack Ziebell?
Au contraire old boy, if Norf did that you could argue they were acting as a charity themselves rather than shamelessly adopting a begging posture at the AFL's soup kitchen each year!

No I resent any implication this odious club is anything but an economic drain on the community, and unlike the perveyors of substance abuse who infest the Arden Street region they provide scant euphoria to any their customers supporters innocent victims. In fact I'd much rather see children exposed to heroin instead of Norf Melbourne, at least with smack friends & family will pitch in to help wean them off it as opposed to encouraging them to maintain lifeling support for an organization that can at best be described as shambolically incompetent and at worst a lesser-evil knockoff of Essendon*.

Au contraire old boy, if Norf did that you could argue they were acting as a charity themselves rather than shamelessly adopting a begging posture at the AFL's soup kitchen each year!

No I resent any implication this odious club is anything but an economic drain on the community, and unlike the perveyors of substance abuse who infest the Arden Street region they provide scant euphoria to any their customers supporters innocent victims. In fact I'd much rather see children exposed to heroin instead of Norf Melbourne, at least with smack friends & family will pitch in to help wean them off it as opposed to encouraging them to maintain lifeling support for an organization that can at best be described as shambolically incompetent and at worst a lesser-evil knockoff of Essendon*.
Every year in the off season I feel a bit sorry fort Norf. The old Aussie battler thing kicks in. Then we play them, and I realise they are Essendon Lite

Back