PS4 conan exile

Remove this Banner Ad

Heard its a an easy plat.
Yep. Admin Panel and can get it within an hour.

Just need a friend for one trophy.

Played with a friend last night and got it. Deleted the game afterwards.

Can also play the game with full nudity, which was interesting.

Yep. Admin Panel and can get it within an hour.

Just need a friend for one trophy.

Played with a friend last night and got it. Deleted the game afterwards.

Can also play the game with full nudity, which was interesting.

Damn. Would have done it with you

My internet blocks all nudity in this game haha the whole "endowment" option when creating the character is a classic. Have given it about 30 minutes so far and have no idea what i'm actually doing

My internet blocks all nudity in this game haha the whole "endowment" option when creating the character is a classic. Have given it about 30 minutes so far and have no idea what i'm actually doing
think you can add it in options somewhere

Been playing it the last couple of days. I don't mind it, but the early game grind is a bit of a pain. You have to get a ridiculous amount of stone just to build a shitty little house.

I'm at a point where I need to venture out to get iron but I'm still so low level I just get killed by everything, then it's a whole other mission just to get my stuff back.

I'll keep at it for now but reckon I'll get sick of it before long.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In the process of downloading now. After the initial 78 GB download (free download from PS Plus this month) how many patches will I need to download? Reddit says it's buggy, laggy and the servers disappear randomly. Should be fun!

In the process of downloading now. After the initial 78 GB download (free download from PS Plus this month) how many patches will I need to download? Reddit says it's buggy, laggy and the servers disappear randomly. Should be fun!
Unless a patch is released as you're downloading there will be no additional downloads. Ps store is always the latest version of the game.

There's a steep learning curve to the game (heating STONE in the furnace makes bricks? Not clay?) but oh man. This is the sandbox game I've been waiting for.

LOVING the s**t out of it so far. Think I'll even bend a principle and buy the shitty cosmetic DLCs to support the developer since I got it for free.

Magnificient game.
You need to play a modded server though. Far better game than just the vanilla conan.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back