Rumour Conca to West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Varcoe now all of a sudden looks dodgey

Bz8z97eCIAARLdDjpglarge.jpg

Conca straight swap for Morabito would more the RFC 2014 trade style..... :)
We didn't do the trade nut!
We did it the right way.
Come on brother it's over.
.... Let's get Brock McLean for outside run now.

What emoticon is used for over 57000?
Farrrrking whatttttt??????,
That like..... That's.. That's like 20 something... No... That's 7 years x .... No hang on 57,000 divided by... No.................that's farked man!

Farrrrking whatttttt??????,
That like..... That's.. That's like 20 something... No... That's 7 years x .... No hang on 57,000 divided by... No.................that's farked man!

Tell me about it. I'm surprised I still do my job well enough that I get a decent wage.

Is there an emoticon for never had a girlfriend?

Wouldn't know. I'm in a long term relationship with two kids.

Also looking to buy a cat.

Learn to read maybe? At first I said he will be a gun and then said he has shown that is a good player. I'll try and break it down further for you to understand.
Currently = good player
Future = gun.
Gettit?

I understand that carlton supporters can be frustrating but there is no need to be condescending. ........ :O

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How long buddy?

How long what?

Have I been in a relationship? Around 7 years.

Or are you asking how long will the cat be? I'm thinking around 20cm as a kitten, growing to 90cm.

Was it ever on? And what triggered it to be off?

Don't quote me but I'm hearing the complete lack of knowledge about it from the Eagles and the Tigers was the reason it fell through.

Dan Richardson was shocked at the sudden turnaround and very disappointed " we are really disappointed that we didn't know.
If that Eagles player had been able to accommodate us along with that one from the other club,we might have maybe got a player a little bit better or a little bit worse than Reece.
We aren't really sure but we definitely feel as though we dropped the ball and we Thought the Eagles may have been open to it along with the other mob too.... If they'd known"
Richardson said.

Don't take it to heart tradesman.
Just a bit of fun in an otherwise boring time.

Conca straight swap for Morabito would more the RFC 2014 trade style..... :)
Get over it nut, we did the medicals and everything necessary and we passed him over. How you are making such a big issue out of it still is just ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back