Rumour Conca to West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think people are just frustrated that Vlastuin and Ellis have shown more in less time than Conca + to add to that, Miles came in and absolutely dominated our midfield. I know he hasn't had a full preseason yet but either has Vlastuin. If we get the right offer (~#10-15) we should definitely offload Reece. May as well add Vickery to this same argument, both players are teasing the club with their talent but yet to deliver at that high level that we expect because of that top 10 draft pick investment

I don't want fair, I want it to be in our favour, otherwise we have a bit of faith in our selection....

If he still can't have a pre-season in the next 2 years or he does but doesn't come on as much then we can act....

The grass always appears greener but generally it's pretty much the same
From what the "experts" say in here the sky is the limit for Conca once he gets a pre season under his belt so going on this a fair deal is probably what I would think is a pretty good deal.

And we continue to over rate our players...........

As I am obviously too stupid perhaps you can enlighten me on your definition of a good player and of a gun? We must have a heap of very good players and better then if our good players come 18th in our B&F...........
You mean the B&F that rating system so heavily penalizes missing games that AA Rance finished behind Chaplin? Yeah thats a good indicator to use.

You mean the B&F that rating system so heavily penalizes missing games that AA Rance finished behind Chaplin? Yeah thats a good indicator to use.
Conca played 19 games this year!

Still waiting for you to tell this old fart what the definition is of a gun player...............

Conca played 19 games this year!

Still waiting for you to tell this old fart what the definition is of a gun player...............
And Rance played 18, got AA and finished 7th instead of the top 3 he should have. In our B&F voting, missing games costs more than it should.
A gun player doesn't have a definition. There is no certain prerequisites to be called one, its just what you call a very good player.

Conca is 6-7 possesions away per game then he would be a GUN

Do you guys think he can improve by 6-7 possesions a game ?

I say yes & If he improves by 10 he is a champion

Agree, same can be said for Shane Edwards for most of his career. Hopefully Conca improves faster than Shane as he has less x-factor.

Conca is 6-7 possesions away per game then he would be a GUN

Do you guys think he can improve by 6-7 possesions a game ?

I say yes & If he improves by 10 he is a champion
Lol "champion"

The blokes footskills are average.

tumblr_mea9wqzdbK1rl7213o1_500.gif

No likes for the gif. :thumbsdown:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DE% is a rubbish stat though.
Well watching him play i really dont believe his disposal is really that bad and when he does get the ball his passes are bullet like and accurate as well as his kicking for goal. Yet you tell me its different ? Then i check is DE and that backs up what my eyes have seen - So i think ill stick to my view and just presume that perhaps you might have just been to the games that he wasnt very good in , or maybe your just wrong

And Rance played 18, got AA and finished 7th instead of the top 3 he should have. In our B&F voting, missing games costs more than it should.
A gun player doesn't have a definition. There is no certain prerequisites to be called one, its just what you call a very good player.
Just further illustrates the gap Conca needs to make up then doesn't it?

Don't buy into the theory of missing games either, Miles 13 games Still saw more votes than Conca

Conca will never be anything until he wants to. Pre season or not no player come r19 should have skin folds like was captured after his act of thuggery vs GWS.

Point is mute now, he isn't being traded but it's up to him now or we will be revisiting this thread again next year.

:thumbsu:
Just further illustrates the gap Conca needs to make up then doesn't it?

Conca will never be anything until he wants to. Pre season or not no player come r19 should have skin folds like was captured after his act of thuggery vs GWS.

Point is mute now, he isn't being traded but it's up to him now or we will be revisiting this thread again next year.
I agree 100% that he was sadly out of shape and that he got a rocket up his tail by the club as he's looking a million bucks now
I still think its a poor reflection on our fitness staff for not monitoring his progress. A bit like how we took six weeks off last year. We need to be more professional. Conca still has other issues which I think affect his diet habits and mental focus on the game and until he can overcome them he will probably struggle to reach his full potential IMO
That brain fade hit last year was after he had a pretty tough week outside footy
On the positive he's looking fitter and keen to go more than the last few years:thumbsu:

How did this blow out to 21 pages? People are either illiterate or bored to the crap house?
Reece Conca will be at Punt Rd in 2015 straight from the lads mouth :drunk:21 pages of madness or mass hysteria :)

Not to mention all our player signings yesterday. If they needed a clear indication that we have closed up shop ... that was it.

:thumbsu:
I agree 100% that he was sadly out of shape and that he got a rocket up his tail by the club as he's looking a million bucks now
I still think its a poor reflection on our fitness staff for not monitoring his progress. A bit like how we took six weeks off last year. We need to be more professional. Conca still has other issues which I think affect his diet habits and mental focus on the game and until he can overcome them he will probably struggle to reach his full potential IMO
That brain fade hit last year was after he had a pretty tough week outside footy
On the positive he's looking fitter and keen to go more than the last few years:thumbsu:

Care to elaborate?

Our fitness staff would take his skin folds every week. I think if anything the media gave him more of a rocket by getting into him.

Think he will be a solid long term depth mid for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back