Rumour Conca to West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Care to elaborate?

Our fitness staff would take his skin folds every week. I think if anything the media gave him more of a rocket by getting into him.

Think he will be a solid long term depth mid for us.
That's just it we can all see it. He was tubbier than ever last year even more than when he first came over
Anyway he definitely is working on it and that's why he's back in town
He told me straight I want to train the house down and get fitter bc I want to have a break out year
He believes he hasn't achieved it yet

It may be a rubbish stat, but all players are measured by the same rubbish stat.
Well watching him play i really dont believe his disposal is really that bad and when he does get the ball his passes are bullet like and accurate as well as his kicking for goal. Yet you tell me its different ? Then i check is DE and that backs up what my eyes have seen - So i think ill stick to my view and just presume that perhaps you might have just been to the games that he wasnt very good in , or maybe your just wrong
Matt Thomas and Steve Morris both have a significantly better DE% than all of Deledio, Cotchin, Martin, Vlastuin, Ellis, Riewoldt, Grigg, Edwards among others.

Using that stat as any measure of kicking ability at all (the original point) is ridiculous.

That's just it we can all see it. He was tubbier than ever last year even more than when he first came over
Anyway he definitely is working on it and that's why he's back in town
He told me straight I want to train the house down and get fitter bc I want to have a break out year
He believes he hasn't achieved it yet

Yeah I have confidence in him as a player and wouldn't want to see him traded unless it involved someone like a Shuey with star factor. I think he is worth more to us than he is on the open market. However Heppell was the clear choice in his draft everyone knew it and we stuffed up.

Yeah I have confidence in him as a player and wouldn't want to see him traded unless it involved someone like a Shuey with star factor. I think he is worth more to us than he is on the open market. However Heppell was the clear choice in his draft everyone knew it and we stuffed up.
Would of walked out after 1-2 years and gone to Essendon anyway.

Basil Zempilas said the Eagles are making a trade today.

885773055862802833.gif

*It'll like be Kane Lucas for a late late pick.

Basil Zempilas said the Eagles are making a trade today.

885773055862802833.gif

*It'll like be Kane Lucas for a late late pick.

I hope Bootsma has stocked up on sunscreen, it gets mighty hot in wa

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Depends if we believe Basil...

But no I don't think we'll do anything today.

it could still happen, you only know WA footy news is complete bullshit when Langdon confirms its true

Matt Thomas and Steve Morris both have a significantly better DE% than all of Deledio, Cotchin, Martin, Vlastuin, Ellis, Riewoldt, Grigg, Edwards among others.

Using that stat as any measure of kicking ability at all (the original point) is ridiculous.
You totally over looked the 1st phrase of my post ! I believe my own eyes when watching games and what i see 'LIVE' Conca isnt anywhere near as bad as what you make out. DE is just to reinforce my belief

When you only get it 10 times a game, the % of errors is a lot lower. I get what your saying and I don't like it much but you have to have some measuring stick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back