Concerning signs for the West Coast Eagles

Remove this Banner Ad

BcGPRHB.gif
BcGPRHB.gif
BcGPRHB.gif

The amounts of copium is alarming.

It's cute you think you can fix the clusterfu** of your club in two seasons...
Cockburn fans just dreaming we're down for as long as Cockburn has been down since 1995

Never going to happen

Keep dreaming of those 3 flags you need to go around us

We played in the 2015 and 2018 Grand Final. It isn't exactly easy getting decent picks on the regular when you're used to being on the top

Cockburn fans have never tasted that
Geelong have managed to stay relevant for quite sometime.

Oh, but the Kelly trade. Yeah right I see how this works.

Geelong have managed to stay relevant for quite sometime.

Oh, but the Kelly trade. Yeah right I see how this works.
The Kelly trade only looks bad now because we had bad luck with injuries and the covid ruined seasons

He was our last crack at a flag. Now it is rebuild time

The Kelly trade only looks bad now because we had bad luck with injuries and the covid ruined seasons

He was our last crack at a flag. Now it is rebuild time

Only looks bad now...
whiguyblink.gif

It failed from the start.

Take a leaf out of Freo's book and demand your club learns how to trade, draft and develop talent.

But no, keep inwardly gazing and reading media puff pieces about players expecting children whilst your club is in turmoil. Avoid the issue.

Only looks bad now...
whiguyblink.gif

It failed from the start.

Take a leaf out of Freo's book and demand your club learns how to trade, draft and develop talent.

But no, keep inwardly gazing and reading media puff pieces about players expecting children whilst your club is in turmoil. Avoid the issue.
Yes it only looks bad now because the extra flag never happened. We had horrid injury luck and the covid ruined a couple seasons

I don't want to take any leaves out of Cockburn's book. There is a reason you have been losers since 1995 and we've won 2 flags since you entered the comp

Yes it only looks bad now because the extra flag never happened. We had horrid injury luck and the covid ruined a couple seasons

I don't want to take any leaves out of Cockburn's book. There is a reason you have been losers since 1995 and we've won 2 flags since you entered the comp

That's right. Talk about Freo' when aked about WC's woes. I wonder which player will knock up his missus next?

Learn how to internet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think i'm starting to feel a little sorry for West Coast..... LoL ! Fck that ! Suck s**t Cnts !!
I had to laugh at last night’s commentary.

They got smashed by 70+ points but it was a “brave” 70+ point smashing.

40B5C1C5-1F93-4BCC-9859-3DC698FE7AC8.jpeg

That was their sad origin story.
Now you get to witness what happens when the bullied becomes the bully.
Meh, beating up on a team while they're down and out vs completely destroying their belief when they believe they're at the top, to the point their mental fragility sent them to footy wilderness for 2 seasons.

I know which one was more impressive.

1652412569325.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back