Concerning signs for the West Coast Eagles

Remove this Banner Ad

Meh, beating up on a team while they're down and out vs completely destroying their belief when they believe they're at the top, to the point their mental fragility sent them to footy wilderness for 2 seasons.

I know which one was more impressive.

View attachment 1398843
Yeah, but you’ve now created a monster…

You bastards.

😝

Nothing beats them getting bent over a barrel in that prelim. Nothing.
Yeah it was great when we did that to Geelong. Although the match against the Bulldogs a week later beats that.

Meh, beating up on a team while they're down and out vs completely destroying their belief when they believe they're at the top, to the point their mental fragility sent them to footy wilderness for 2 seasons.

I know which one was more impressive.

View attachment 1398843

Never understand this train of thought. To me you're clutching at straws.

They were so traumatized by that loss that it made them regather themselves win a flag 3 years later and now have a good chance at going B2B.

West Coast can only dream of going B2B instead of shitting the bed and getting ahead of themselves.

Never understand this train of thought. To me you're clutching at straws.

They were so traumatized by that loss that it made them regather themselves win a flag 3 years later and now have a good chance at going B2B.

West Coast can only dream of going B2B instead of shitting the bed and getting ahead of themselves.
Unlike MCG tenants, who get an unfair leg up, it's quite difficult to win a premiership from interstate, which is why it's supremely impressive that WCE is second only to Hawthorn in the AFL era for premierships won :thumbsu:

Unlike MCG tenants, who get an unfair leg up, it's quite difficult to win a premiership from interstate, which is why it's supremely impressive that WCE is second only to Hawthorn in the AFL era for premierships won :thumbsu:
LOL

Shame you guys turned to utter crap in the 2 years the GF was played outside Victoria.

#VICBIAS

Don't really care. We're clearly in going into rebuild mode

Couple years down the bottom and we'll be back. We'll be back right in time for when Longmanure doesn't deliver the promised flag
Yeh but the mediocrity Dan ?
How you gonna cope watching all that mediocrity the next 5 years ?

I mean you just don’t accept it, right ?
It’s just not your way, right ?
The success Dan , what about the sweet success ?

I’ve got a plan Dan , and even though you Eagles flogs s**t me to ever loving tears I’m going to share it with you .
Your mate Nisbett could have a chat to the new AFL boss ( I’m sure they will get on smashingly) and suggest that they fold the club for 10 years cause Covid and Injuries are making their current position untenable.
Then come back in say 2032 straight into another flag .

#goodplanDan ?

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeh but the mediocrity Dan ?
How you gonna cope watching all that mediocrity the next 5 years ?

I mean you just don’t accept it, right ?
It’s just not your way, right ?
The success Dan , what about the sweet success ?

I’ve got a plan Dan , and even though you Eagles flogs s**t me to ever loving tears I’m going to share it with you .
Your mate Nisbett could have a chat to the new AFL boss ( I’m sure they will get on smashingly) and suggest that they fold the club for 10 years cause Covid and Injuries are making their current position untenable.
Then come back in say 2032 straight into another flag .

#goodplanDan ?
Your club should be folded for being losers since 1996

1D621B4B-93A2-46E9-9E06-BF8A10AA5C24.jpeg

Parks And Recreation Reaction GIF

27488, the fickle campaigners are deserting. Moral to the story? Never go to war with a West Coast Supporter !!

#veryconcerning

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

How many caught the bus home at half time ?

Amazed they didn’t stay to watch the “ Gallant defeat against all odds by our brave lads , decimated by Covid and injuries “

Remove this Banner Ad

Back