News Condolences to Rhett and Kameron (sister) Bazzo

Remove this Banner Ad

Jesus that is awful news

Sincerest condolences to Rhett and the Bazzo family

I hope he gets all the time and space he needs to grieve. Feel terrible for the kid 😔

Can't begin to understand how Rhett and the family are feeling. Hope they find a way through this with love and support.

That is just horrible news. Condolences to the family and hope they are getting all the support they need to help them in this terrible time.

So hard to hear this news 😔 My heart breaks for the young man and his sister. Should never have to lose a parent at that age, let alone your last surviving parent.

It's going to be a long and painful process for him to come to terms with it all.

Absolutely devastated for everyone involved. Pulls at the heart strings this one as I know the driver of the boat and a better bloke you couldn’t meet in your life. Give you the shirt off his back and wouldn’t hurt a fly. Just tragic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To be fair to the journalists employed by the newspaper they’re just doing their job. I’m not sure if they choose the photos or headline or what page the story appears on?
Besides is it being on the front page of the newspaper any better or worse than it being reported on the TV news bulletins? I’m not seeing anyone saying the channel 10 news clip was a disgrace…
The main thing is Rhett Bazzo gets the support he needs at this time.

Ambulance chasing lawyers are just doing their job too. Doesn't mean they aren't the absolute scum of the earth.

TBH I personally think most modern journalists are the worst of the worst. Maybe behind phone insurance salesmen and door to door salesmen or any other type of sales / people who push hard on the elderly for money. Scum.

To be clear my disappointment is not at the people that wrote the article but at the editor that splashed that headline & image on the front page of our only newspaper - I think it's low and unnecessary at this time.

Anyway, really s**t for the young bloke and his family and my heart goes out to them, however insignificant that may be.

Condolences to Rhett and family. Our Todd Marshall went through a similar thing in terms of losing both parents a few years ago and the footy world rallied around him, I'm sure they'll do the same for Rhett.

To be clear my disappointment is not at the people that wrote the article but at the editor that splashed that headline & image on the front page of our only newspaper - I think it's low and unnecessary at this time.

Considering the West's editor we're lucky the headline wasn't a forced pun.

Ambulance chasing lawyers are just doing their job too. Doesn't mean they aren't the absolute scum of the earth.

TBH I personally think most modern journalists are the worst of the worst. Maybe behind phone insurance salesmen and door to door salesmen or any other type of sales / people who push hard on the elderly for money. Scum.
That’s a pretty big sweeping generalisation!
So your solution is for tragic accidents to not be reported on in newspapers going forward? Just out of interest did you take exception to it being reported on in the TV news also?

Shocking beyond words. Thinking if them and hope the extra-familiar support network these kids have is strong.

I lost both my parents in my 20's to terminal illness over a five-year period, it was an unmooring experience to say the least.

Condolences to Rhett and the Bazzo family.

Horrible News.

Im sure the Eagles family will wrap their arms around them and look after them as best they can.

I was really hoping Port would draft Rhett, and (as a Swan Districts supporter too) have followed his progress with interest. This is just devastating for the young fella, having lost his dad too, when he was just a kid. Todd Marshall lost both his parents within a few weeks of each other not long after he was drafted by Port, so perhaps he will reach out to Rhett when the time is right.

Condolences to Rhett and his sister, and to the family of the other lady who died in the accident.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back