Event Coney Island Clean Up 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

6dA5ua0.png

Hello all,

Coney Island is a bit of a s**t hole. That's right, I'm not afraid to call it how I see it and I'm not afraid to say s**t. One season after being voted the 'coolest team in the league with the best posters' the Warriors have fallen on hard times and have missed out on finals. After spending several weeks analysing the cause of the rut I have come up with scientific evidence of why we stink. Coney Island is filthy. So filthy you could literally carve it. So what can we do? Well we need to Clean Up Coney Island.

But cleaning things up is hard let alone cleaning a whole island that has a Ferris wheel. So I need to bring in a bunch of cleaners who are willing to work for a minimal paycheck. So I need money, Coney Island sick.

So how does a sprightly young tart like myself make money? Easy peasy, I'll hold an auction. Over the years in the league I have stolen some very important artifacts from each team. I've done dirty deeds and tonka trucks.

The first item I wish to auction is something very special. It came to me by chance and after taking it over I have kept it in reserve for safe keeping, I own the Facebook page for the East Side Hawks as pictured below. So this will be the first item up for auction.

Would you like to own this? Make an offer I can't refuse and it's yours. If you win this item you'll be made sole admin of the page, you'll be able to do what you want with it. Some of my work over the years has received critical acclaim even reaching as many as 31 people! Just imagine what you could achieve with it. The end.

I'm pretty sure I can talk a lot of fast mumbled s**t and bang a hammer mate.
I've heard about your infatuation with hammers, weirdo.

The way I see it you need 3 vital things. A premium insurance policy, some good accelerant and a box of those long redheaded matches

The way I see it you need 3 vital things. A premium insurance policy, some good accelerant and a box of those long redheaded matches

Blow it up and start again a new is an option, could the Warriors be like a phoenix rising from the ashes in S29?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And a getaway vehicle so you are long gone by the time the qolice arrive.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back