Official Team Thread Coney Island Warriors Season 22 Team Thread - CONGRATS JAZNY B&F WINNER AND CLANGMAN MEDALLIST

cammo6556

Cancelled
10k Posts Baghdad Bombers - Sweet F.A. BeanCoiNFT Investor Podcaster Zombie Lover A Star Wars Fan
Oct 10, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
Interesting...what unusually high levels of campaignerism in here...

Anyways, I had an awful flashback to this song and thought I'd share it with you.

Interesting...what unusually high levels of campaignerism in here...

Anyways, I had an awful flashback to this song and thought I'd share it with you.

Campaigners are people who post in other clubs Team Threads in a desperate attempt to remain relevant and link themselves with people way above their social standing.

Best you run back to the Dragons thread and try and get some scintillating repartee going over there. God knows you need it.

cammo6556

Cancelled
10k Posts Baghdad Bombers - Sweet F.A. BeanCoiNFT Investor Podcaster Zombie Lover A Star Wars Fan
Oct 10, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
Campaigners are people who post in other clubs Team Threads in a desperate attempt to remain relevant and link themselves with people way above their social standing.

Best you run back to the Dragons thread and try and get some scintillating repartee going over there. God knows you need it.
So... like Wooshette then?

Interesting you think that.

Besides, I'm a maverick, a rebel; no single thread can contain my brilliance.

So... like Wooshette then?

Interesting you think that.

Besides, I'm a maverick, a rebel; no single thread can contain my brilliance.

Wooshette is a captain. She's probably networking or organising a Practice Match.

You're a Vice Captain and a poor one at that. Although compared to Danoz, you're the best of a bad bunch.

cammo6556

Cancelled
Oct 10, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
Wooshette is a captain. She's probably networking or organising a Practice Match.

You're a Vice Captain and a poor one at that. Although compared to Danoz, you're the best of a bad bunch.
You'd know ... You've been washed up for quite a few years now.

T

That's just because she claims to have lady parts, which 65% of qooty players are yet to see in person

The 35% are warriors and Wooshette was a true lady

The other 65% of the sfa (yes we are the biggest and the best) will never earn the rights to visit our lady leader

I trolled the swampies team thread on the weekend when drunk. :$

But they are clearly below my social standing so it's ok :thumbsu:

cammo6556

Cancelled
Oct 10, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
The 35% are warriors and Wooshette was a true lady

The other 65% of the sfa (yes we are the biggest and the best) will never earn the rights to visit our lady leader
You're angling for a wristy, aren't you?

Yes I know. You've always been keen to have someone "scrub your back" in the showers post-game.

Yes, your sister is very kind.

T

That's just because she claims to have lady parts, which 65% of qooty players are yet to see in person
Wooshy is all class.

I've met fewer lovelier people than her.

Just a reminder of Hate's generous invite to pay the Dragons a visit in their team thread prior to the practice match later this week:

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/dragons-ffc-season-22-official-team-thread.1138317/page-4

I don't think they've put a tasty spread on for us, so feel free to go rearrange their furniture, wipe your greasy fingers on their curtains, take a s**t on their rug, etc, etc, etc.
What a pack of no name campaigners. I've only heard of about 2 of them.

DapperJong

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts SFA Good Friday Appeal Spooderman Meme Medal Pantskyle BeanCoiNFT Investor
Feb 11, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Juventus
So you're asleep now? * you're good.

So Wazzas, nice win in the praccy, recruits on fire :thumbsu:

I'm still on hols and the wifi is so s**t here, especially at night :thumbsdown: Logged on tonight to see that BigJoe has jumped over to the Royals..I guess he's so s**t scared of me he waited till I was 2000 miles away to do a runner. People come and go all the time..though he now has the dubious honour of being the first Warrior in 4 seasons to defect.

By the rules of the SFA this now makes him the enemy and we hate him..feel free to coathanger him every chance you get.
Personally I wont give him the satisfaction of making a big song and dance over it..its part of SFA life and we start a new season in a few days with a super team.

The weather up here is fantastic, been *walking 10 k's every day in preperation for the season, and going deep sea fishing in a few days..will post picks of world record catch :thumbsu:

Love you all, and United We Stand!

*may have been sitting on balcony

Okay so we are not going to discuss the elephant in the room?

No, I didn't just lift my kilt.

What are we going to do about that turncoat flog?

Woosh is busy working on her tan at the moment so someone else is going to have to drop the flaming dog turds off on his door step.

Any takers?

Back