Official Team Thread Coney Island Warriors Season 22 Team Thread - CONGRATS JAZNY B&F WINNER AND CLANGMAN MEDALLIST

Remove this Banner Ad

This happened to me mid game.

277c8ab37b40e27e73aa14e98873668d.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Highest quality 2 possession game you are ever likely to see. :thumbsu:
Obviously your mind is on other things.

Chicken or Beef in first class and is my face towel going to be too hot.

Obviously your mind is on other things.

Chicken or Beef in first class and is my face towel going to be too hot.
Only business class I'm afraid.

I'm actually quite concerned the quality of champagne will not meet my expectations :(

Only business class I'm afraid.

I'm actually quite concerned the quality of champagne will not meet my expectations :(
STFU.:p

Posting stats - round 9

Wow that would have to go down as probably the single most dominating performance in a week of qootball in history :cool:. On-field % domination of 223% and 72% of the match thread belonging to the mighty Warriors with 18 individual posters :eek::eek::eek:. The Filth Wizard please outline the date we will be collectively inducted into the SFA Hall of Fame so we can plan and coordinate our pants activity accordingly.

This weeks sees us up against the Furry flogs who currently sit even with us on points but clearly miles below our hawfie enhanced percentage. I should point out we need a constant run of #thestreak as a certain ex captain flog is ahead of us on the ladder and that simply will not do. I can't bump my media thread trolling the flog if he is in front of us :(

As an added incentive its #smoothies100 this week so get in there and enjoy the banter against one of the meltier sides in the competition.

Oh and go doggies :):trophy:

Screen Shot 2016-09-27 at 7.14.39 PM.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back