Official Team Thread Coney Island Warriors Season 22 Team Thread - CONGRATS JAZNY B&F WINNER AND CLANGMAN MEDALLIST

Remove this Banner Ad

Poor old zackah it's absolutely f***** pouring here on the peninsula..have one for the win zac!

View attachment 301069
NlN9m_f-thumbnail-100-0_s-600x0.jpg

Screen Shot 2016-08-04 at 7.56.12 PM.png

We are getting to the pointy end of the season now, only 5 weeks to go until finals, and we are staying in touch with another terrific win bringing us back up into the top 4. We are also doing well in all other aspects, Jazny staying in touch with the Mobbs, Packedlunch still well and truly in ALF contention and our accuracy and goal kicking is exemplary.

Screen Shot 2016-10-17 at 8.54.22 AM.png

Screen Shot 2016-10-17 at 8.54.37 AM.png

It was a funny old week with the Wonders but thanks again to everyone who posted and helped move it along..a lot of SFA people were busy elsewhere with trade week so numbers were down all over but we still managed to post well and bring humour to the table.
Thanks to everyone again for being willing to make changes, to sit out, hit the bench, cut oranges and do anything to help the team run smoothly and happily..you're the best bunch of qunts on BF.

#FrankstonRoverMedal Round 12 Dips

5. Benwah83
4. toxic
3. DapperJong
2. Frankston Rover
1. Jazny

Please try and get votes in everyone, you can go back and catch up with any you've missed.

candiehappy DapperJong Frankston Rover zackah toxic Raveneyes Norm Landrover Cooksen Kabanna Mr_Smooth Freofalcon Benwah83 Packedlunch Morganashlee Jazny Reginald Perrin Chappyuk Lord_Flashheart RedVest4 David Schwarz BoshtrichBurger boncer34

Last edited:

So unwell.

Sparkling to white to red was not my finest moment. :(

Well to keep #thestreak alive, I suggest we all keep doing when we've been doing.

Drink up, zackah...
19487_0_9999_med_v1_m56577569854672772.png
900396_0_9999_med_v1_m56577569854987259.png

It comes with a gold label so it must be good :thumbsu:
Our daughter bought us back a bottle of this from Canada..give it a try over there it's friggin magic.

Screen Shot 2016-10-17 at 10.50.47 AM.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Posting Stats – Round 12

Do you hear that rumble, Wazzas? That’s the sound of the Coney Island juggernaut building up momentum!

As Wooshette has pointed out - 4 wins in a row strung together (#thestreak), and we’ve crashed our way into the top four!

So, anyway, I’m basically zackah for the next few weeks while he’s on holiday, and he’s handed me control of his posting stats spreadsheet. He’s taken a risk and I’m going to try my best not to * it up, but I can’t make any guarantees...

This week’s match thread was a bit of a slower pace compared to the spam fest against the Demons - For those playing the ‘How many Sam_Malone tags will there be this week’ game at home, the correct answer was 1. Thanks RedVest4 .

Additionally, with Freofalcon busy this week, the blossoming platonic romance between him and haydo169 had to be put on hold. Romcom aficionados (like myself) were left devastated. :(

Falc then followed that up with bagels in his on-field performance:

300499_3fe5474901839e9417ac54fd27d161ef.png

At least he’ll have plenty of them to eat when he and haydo catch up next for lunch :straining::hearts:

Things livened up somewhat upon the arrival of craffles in the thread. Unfortunately he failed to bring a cheese platter with him, the Wonders were left calcium deficient, and the rest is history.

Finally, you’ll be pleased to know that BoshtrichBurger has been collecting funds for our inevitable end of year premiership party:

4 : .43 {lHBF} - BoshtrichBurger dances around dogs105.

4 : .55 {IHBF} - dogs105 slips $50 in BoshtrichBurger 's G-string

Good work mate :thumbsu:

Stats for this week:
NR4B2Rb.png

This is a big week – an away clash against the Bears, who are locked on the same number of points as us, but instead are contending with a 4 match losing streak (LOL). Win this one and we put ourselves in a good position for the rest of the season and the finals.

Long live #thestreak !

Oh, and safe travels zackah.

dStYFPc.gif

Posting Stats – Round 12

Do you hear that rumble, Wazzas? That’s the sound of the Coney Island juggernaut building up momentum!

As Wooshette has pointed out - 4 wins in a row strung together (#thestreak), and we’ve crashed our way into the top four!

So, anyway, I’m basically zackah for the next few weeks while he’s on holiday, and he’s handed me control of his posting stats spreadsheet. He’s taken a risk and I’m going to try my best not to **** it up, but I can’t make any guarantees...

This week’s match thread was a bit of a slower pace compared to the spam fest against the Demons - For those playing the ‘How many Sam_Malone tags will there be this week’ game at home, the correct answer was 1. Thanks RedVest4 .

Additionally, with Freofalcon busy this week, the blossoming platonic romance between him and haydo169 had to be put on hold. Romcom aficionados (like myself) were left devastated. :(

At least he’ll have plenty of them to eat when he and haydo catch up next for lunch :straining::hearts:

Things livened up somewhat upon the arrival of craffles in the thread. Unfortunately he failed to bring a cheese platter with him, the Wonders were left calcium deficient, and the rest is history.

Finally, you’ll be pleased to know that BoshtrichBurger has been collecting funds for our inevitable end of year premiership party:

Stats for this week:
NR4B2Rb.png

This is a big week – an away clash against the Bears, who are locked on the same number of points as us, but instead are contending with a 4 match losing streak (LOL). Win this one and we put ourselves in a good position for the rest of the season and the finals.

Long live #thestreak !

dStYFPc.gif
Love your work mate ;)

Posting Stats – Round 12

So, anyway, I’m basically zackah for the next few weeks while he’s on holiday, and he’s handed me control of his posting stats spreadsheet. He’s taken a risk and I’m going to try my best not to **** it up, but I can’t make any guarantees...

Stats for this week:
NR4B2Rb.png

Long live #thestreak !

dStYFPc.gif
Top work Benwah83 :thumbsu:

But I don't need to worry about the seat reclining the way I'm travelling :)

I forgot it last week, but here it is if you've forgotten or never heard it before!

Something came up the other day and reminded me of the "Line in the Sand" match except this was box lacrosse and the game was terminated late in the third quarter. Why don't I just show you...

While I'm at it and no harm can be done, I'm now going to tell the real story about our home...

Van Cortlandt Park where many think The Warriors was filmed, the film mentioned Van Cortlandt (Bronx) but those scenes were actually filmed in Riverside Park in Manhattan. (http://www.uni-watch.com/2014/03/12/uni-watch-reader-creates-replica-of-the-scoreboard-from-the-aud/ 2nd article on page.)
Great stuff Norm!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back