Official Team Thread Coney Island Warriors Season 22 Team Thread - CONGRATS JAZNY B&F WINNER AND CLANGMAN MEDALLIST

Remove this Banner Ad

LOLOLOLOL POOR FALC

I never got this tag Woosh[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I still don't get them either, but I've given up. My belief in the system has crumbled.
Oh well you guys know when the match threads start. Sometimes tags don't work, no idea why..they are all showing up fine on my end.

Unless you're a mod, you can't tag more than 5 ppl in a post. People should just watch this thread and you'll always get a notification

Unless you're a mod, you can't tag more than 5 ppl in a post. People should just watch this thread and you'll always get a notification
Captains have super powers, we can tag 40

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LOLOLOLOL rookie mistake

LOLOLOLOL rookie mistake
He's still on a major bender after getting married and then the Doggies winning the premiership..we gotta cut him some slack. He should be back in time for finals.

Infracted on the Gold Coast board LOL..thats a grouse effort!
Flashy did you see what he did?

I saw a few of the guys come over and start posting Lizzie and Brett pics. Was funny. But I think Ox might have gotten a bit melty or something. They can be precious little petals over there. One of the reasons I don't post there much.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back