Official Team Thread Coney Island Warriors Season 23 Orificially congratulate Frankston Rover

Remove this Banner Ad

Wooshette , if it is any consolation I know what it's like to have a team repeat history over and over.

Wooshette , if it is any consolation I know what it's like to have a team repeat history over and over.
Oh sweet Jesus, you know you're f***ed when you get sympathy from a norf supporter

Dons have a whole thread on it on their board...

A bit too schadenfruedistic for my taste, but I'll be honest there is some fairly funny takes on it over there.

Oh sweet Jesus, you know you're f***ed when you get sympathy from a norf supporter

My old man and my wife are Eags fans. So I am forced to have some sympathy.

It is amazing with all the resources clubs have that the eags and north just keep living up to the tags (FTB for you guys/choke merchants us).

btw im not Jesus but I am sweet all the same. That said I'm the closest thing to Jesus the SFA has got.

By the way guys, I wanted to run something by you.

I made a sig/av bet with freofalcon for the game, which he graciously forgave. Thinking about it though, is that actually worse than having to go through with the bet?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

By the way guys, I wanted to run something by you.

I made a sig/av bet with freofalcon for the game, which he graciously forgave. Thinking about it though, is that actually worse than having to go through with the bet?
Forgave??
WTF is this s**t
Man up immediately!

Forgave??
WTF is this s**t
Man up immediately!

I told him I always pay my debts. He said he will let me off. I feel that, it is worse that cosmically there is some moral superiority he is getting over me, which is far far worse.

I told him I always pay my debts. He said he will let me off. I feel that, it is worse that cosmically there is some moral superiority he is getting over me, which is far far worse.
Yea, don't trust the campaigner

Good God and you've got SOOOOOO much material to work with.. I mean it's lolnorf ffs!

OI!

honestly, I know I am biased but I don;t know what North does to get everyone's backs up.

Dons have a whole thread on it on their board...
Drove to the airport this morning and we spent an hour and a half talking about how soft the Eagles are

Good God and you've got SOOOOOO much material to work with.. I mean it's lolnorf ffs!
I felt sorry for the lad.

A Freo fan feeling sorry for someone.

Lol

Are you an ex perthie Woosh?

I felt sorry for the lad.

A Freo fan feeling sorry for someone.

Lol
I see what you mean, probably hurts more than any sig/av could. Well played

Remove this Banner Ad

Back