Official Team Thread Coney Island Warriors Season 23 Orificially congratulate Frankston Rover

Remove this Banner Ad

Posting stats - round 3

Well what a complete ******* disaster that was. It is important in down times such as these that we stick together and rally around each other as we focus on the real issue at hand...finding a scapegoat to blame. I think we can all agree that in this instance because he ****ed up my posting stats from last week and is also not here to defend himself this week, enter....

Freofalcon

Let the naked hazing begin. *holds Packedlunch back* Of course everyone else can rest easy knowing the devastating loss was not your fault, and most importantly not mine :). That said, it was probably a little yours. :thumbsdown:

Posting wise another great effort with 23 of 25 getting involved against the Bears proving qooty expansion is more than on field randomised results from a sim that is a complete campaigner. With #thestreak broken at a season high of 1 we now turn our attention to, and will need those numbers this week against the spamrats feeling very threatened their title is heading over to the Furies. Oh and Gray Day is a flog (don't quote me minnow).

Screen Shot 2017-02-21 at 6.40.40 pm.png

Posting stats - round 3

Well what a complete ******* disaster that was. It is important in down times such as these that we stick together and rally around each other as we focus on the real issue at hand...finding a scapegoat to blame. I think we can all agree that in this instance because he ****** up my posting stats from last week and is also not here to defend himself this week, enter....

Freofalcon

Let the naked hazing begin. *holds Packedlunch back* Of course everyone else can rest easy knowing the devastating loss was not your fault, and most importantly not mine :). That said, it was probably a little yours. :thumbsdown:

Posting wise another great effort with 23 of 25 getting involved against the Bears proving qooty expansion is more than on field randomised results from a sim that is a complete campaigner. With #thestreak broken at a season high of 1 we now turn our attention to, and will need those numbers this week against the spamrats feeling very threatened their title is heading over to the Furies. Oh and Gray Day is a flog (don't quote me minnow).

View attachment 338669
I Dont Care has fallen off a cliff...

I Dont Care has fallen off a cliff...
Some IRL issues he is working through. Still third highest poster in the club after 3 weeks, despite not being around for the last 2 though :D

Posting stats - round 3

Well what a complete ******* disaster that was. It is important in down times such as these that we stick together and rally around each other as we focus on the real issue at hand...finding a scapegoat to blame. I think we can all agree that in this instance because he ****** up my posting stats from last week and is also not here to defend himself this week, enter....

Freofalcon

View attachment 338669
Don't tag me minnow.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Posting stats - round 3

Freofalcon

View attachment 338669

#blamefalc

Hold on to your knickers

I've been told to post this here.

Name (Your Username is your player name): Plugger35
Preferred position 1: FF
Preferred position 2: CHF
Preferred position 3: CHB
Number: 35
Height: Tallish
Weight: Big Boned
Preferred Team (if you have one): Mount Buller Demons