Official Team Thread Coney Island Wartiors #frankstonrovermedal tonight All Welcome!

Remove this Banner Ad

Care to elaborate on this accusation!
I genuinely have no idea who has what bennies lol, I’ve even tried to recruit bennies to the Warriors Chappyuk :$

Except for the obvious ones * cough cough :rolleyes:

I genuinely have no idea who has what bennies lol, I’ve even tried to recruit bennies to the Warriors Chappyuk :$

Lol chappies Bennies are the funniest, can’t believe you fell for it!

Which one did he get you with?

I think even Packedlunch could guess which benny of mine you tried to recruit.

I think even Packedlunch could guess which benny of mine you tried to recruit.
Nothing easier mate but don’t want to out it in case I give up the wrong one!

I’ll let you just finish the story for everyone.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Due to our loss I've made a few changes this week, Morganashlee we need a bag from you.
Percel we need a hard man down back so you're going to be the full back for the season. Feel free to chop arms, trip, call 'touched on the line' when you haven't touched it etc :thumbsu: Dips also need you to cause havoc at CHB.
Lets hope to beat the Royals and get our season up and running.

Due to our loss I've made a few changes this week, Morganashlee we need a bag from you.
Percel we need a hard man down back so you're going to be the full back for the season. Feel free to chop arms, trip, call 'WAT' when you haven't touched it etc :thumbsu: Dips also need you to cause havoc at CHB.

FTFY

Percel we need a hard man down back so you're going to be the full back for the season. Feel free to chop arms, trip, call 'touched on the line' when you haven't touched it etc :thumbsu: Dips also need you to cause havoc at CHB.

I do my best work from the bench as well.

:thumbsu: :D

With that backline of you, Percel and Packedlunch I'm not expecting the Royals to kick more than 8 goals all game.

They'll kick less goals than the teeth I collect from them.

My necklace is not done yet.

upload_2018-2-8_20-51-46.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back