Official Team Thread Coney Island Warriors - Season 26 Team Thread #ClichédHashtag

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe I will.

gbTGybLvOVKhBsLRDbS1gWirmdo=.gif

Hai friends, been looking after 2 very sick toddlers for a few days, should be on board tomorrow.
Don’t bother.

Save yourself.

I'm very sorry team, I completely understand if you want to beat me and then send me away.

BOG but a known handbrake...

How do I deal with this.

BOG but a known handbrake...

How do I deal with this.

I'm excellent as an individual, in fact maybe the rest of the team should be beaten and sacked.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last edited:
Our increased mid-season training loads are just messing with our immediate form a touch, nothing to see here...

628fa2e3-5ede-4b5a-9a8d-24ef73841eef.jpg

On a positive note, I am quite clearly the league's pre-eminent behind kicker :$

Screen Shot 2018-09-24 at 10.21.20 AM.png

Still one game clear on top Wazzas, not panic stations yet…losing a couple after 9 in a row is to be expected.
This is the week that really matters 1 v 2 our big percentage will keep us on top but we still want to keep that buffer so we need to start kicking straight. Bad kicking is bad qooty.
I know there's another big game on this week (2 if you care about the NRL) that some of us are invested in so only light training during the week and a massive drinking session on Saturday will suffice.

UP THE F***** WAZZAS!

giphy-3.gif

Our increased mid-season training loads are just messing with our immediate form a touch, nothing to see here...

628fa2e3-5ede-4b5a-9a8d-24ef73841eef.jpg

On a positive note, I am quite clearly the league's pre-eminent behind kicker :$
I’ve always said you’re the leagues eminent arse.

View attachment 563180

Still one game clear on top Wazzas, not panic stations yet…losing a couple after 9 in a row is to be expected.
This is the week that really matters 1 v 2 our big percentage will keep us on top but we still want to keep that buffer so we need to start kicking straight. Bad kicking is bad qooty.
I know there's another big game on this week (2 if you care about the NRL) that some of us are invested in so only light training during the week and a massive drinking session on Saturday will suffice.

UP THE F***** WAZZAS!

View attachment 563185

I can still perform regardless of the games happening in the lesser leagues.

Itsmyshow candiehappy CM9000 zackah comewhatmay Raveneyes Dips Freofalcon TheInjuryFactory Morganashlee Reginald Perrin Packedlunch DapperJong Percel Moo BoshtrichBurger Norm Landrover

I know it's GF week and some of us are-preoccupied, stressed, or masturbating, but please get your #frankstonrovermedal votes in…with only 8 games to go before finals it's creeping up very quickly.
Jump into the match thread this week, we play the Bears who are pretty good eggs, so lets scramble them.
https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...-vegas-bears-van-cortlandt-park-motr.1205731/

Go Wazzas!
Go Eagles!

I love yous all!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back