Official Team Thread Coney Island Warriors - Season 26 Team Thread #ClichédHashtag

Remove this Banner Ad

We are coming don’t worry..just some extended foreplay going on in the background. The Wazzas never blow their load early

Right zackah ?
Um yeah lets go with that.
Just want to introduce myself .....WW here, in my new Bombers role, as Head of Community Engagement

This is an important new role initiated by Tony Lynn 15 & TheCoach16 to develop better relationships between the Bombers and the wider SFA Community

If you have any suggestions, feedback, or input ...that could improve the relationship between our great team & your group ......I will only be too happy to liaise via PM

Remember, our goal is for you to enjoy you experience with Bombers during S27 and experience our great hospitaility

giphy.gif
go * yourself.

Um yeah lets go with that.

go **** yourself.
Well so far, the feedback hasn't been all that positive .....but I was annointed for my perserverance & goodness to others

Your door maybe shut now .....but my door is always open :)

We will yet find common ground

Just want to introduce myself .....WW here, in my new Bombers role, as Head of Community Engagement

This is an important new role initiated by Tony Lynn 15 & TheCoach16 to develop better relationships between the Bombers and the wider SFA Community

If you have any suggestions, feedback, or input ...that could improve the relationship between our great team & your group ......I will only be too happy to liaise via PM

Remember, our goal is for you to enjoy you experience with Bombers during S27 and experience our great hospitaility

giphy.gif
G60.gif

WaynesWorld19 congratulations for being as appealing as a ******ed leper with a speech impediment that looks strangely like my 250kg cousin in transition.

Quite a feat.
This does not bode well for a successful start to my mssionary work .....do you have a problem with developing cordial relations with the Bombers ? ......after all, we're full of niceness & goodness :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah but we're not sharing it.
Fair enough.

How about posting it in the squad submissions thread, but putting spoiler tags around it so nobody else can see.

Fair enough.

How about posting it in the squad submissions thread, but putting spoiler tags around it so nobody else can see.

Fair outcome.

Just bought my computer home from the repair shop after 3 long f***ing months..drinking to celebrate.
Be afraid.

See yas tomorrow, I think we’re playing some ugly hairy campaigners Xxx
(New thread will be up)

Hey,
After suck a s**t week I'm so happy to hear we play you muppets first up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back