Official Team Thread Coney Island Warriors Season 27 Team Thread - #CIW10 Now with more 00000000000000000’s

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll get to that after I recover stats and a couple of other things.

Really, I won? Wow, I'm shocked. Thanks everyone, now I'll be an immortal.

5. pantskyle
4. TheInjuryFactory
3. Smoooothy
2. Wooshette
1. zackah
Cheers mate, but can you do it in this format with the hashtag and tag me so I can search and find them later?

Round 1 votes #frankstonrovermedal Wooshette

5. pantskyle
4. Smoooothy
3. TheInjuryFactory
2. Wooshette
1. BigJoeD_

Fixed

5. pantskyle
4. TheInjuryFactory
3. Smoooothy
2. Wooshette
1. zackah

Fixed

5. pantskyle
4. TheInjuryFactory
3. Smoooothy
2. Wooshette
1. zackah
Brilliant, appreciate it :)
Can't wait to see you play this week

Seems that we've all lost our Warrior badges.

Or have I been traded to the Flint Tropics for a washing machine?

I hear they'll be returning. However we are keeping the washing machine.

Seems that we've all lost our Warrior badges.

Or have I been traded to the Flint Tropics for a washing machine?

I have mine. Must be just for real teams.

J7mXHmz.png

o2e0kx6.jpg

As pants has mentioned, this week Wazzas we celebrate the 100th game of our inspirational skipper Wooshette.

The heart and soul of this great club, Woosh sets the tone for what it is to be a Coney Island Warrior.

Her fierce determination and commitment to this club is what sets her apart. She is an irrepressible force in the Sweet F.A, arguably the most admired and respected poster in the competition.

wLtsYxJ.jpg

A future Hall of Fame inductee, her list of achievements on the qooty field speak for themselves.
  • EKA medallist (S20)
  • 1x Warriors leading goalkicker (S20)
  • 1x Warriors B&F (S22)
  • 3xAll SFA (S20, S21, Vice Captain S26)
  • Inaugural Warriors Life Member (S26)
  • Longest serving Warriors Captain*
*At the completion of S27

All this in just 100 games. We'll be celebrating right here at home with our members and fans at Van Cortlandt Park, wearing this specially commissioned commemorative jumper to mark the occasion in style.
WH9dc6E.jpg

Woosh, we love you, you're a star mate, you are this club, congrats on your 100th and here's to many, many more as a Warrior. :heart:

Wazzas, let's rip these Wonders apart for #W100SH :cool:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

J7mXHmz.png

o2e0kx6.jpg

As pants has mentioned, this week Wazzas we celebrate the 100th game of our inspirational skipper Wooshette.

The heart and soul of this great club, Woosh sets the tone for what it is to be a Coney Island Warrior.

Her fierce determination and commitment to this club is what sets her apart. She is an irrepressible force in the Sweet F.A, arguably the most admired and respected poster in the competition.

wLtsYxJ.jpg

A future Hall of Fame inductee, her list of achievements on the qooty field speak for themselves.
  • EKA medallist (S20)
  • 1x Warriors leading goalkicker (S20)
  • 1x Warriors B&F (S22)
  • 3xAll SFA (S20, S21, Vice Captain S26)
  • Inaugural Warriors Life Member (S26)
  • Longest serving Warriors Captain*
*At the completion of S27

All this in just 100 games. We'll be celebrating right here at home with our members and fans at Van Cortlandt Park, wearing this specially commissioned commemorative jumper to mark the occasion in style.
WH9dc6E.jpg

Woosh, we love you, you're a star mate, you are this club, congrats on your 100th and here's to many, many more as a Warrior. :heart:

Wazzas, let's rip these Wonders apart for #W100SH :cool:
Awww thanks mate, love your passion and your dedication to the Wazzas, the jumpers and graphics are amazing! I’ll be wearing this av all season :thumbsu:
You and pants have made me feel rather sheepish, I certainly wanted my 100th game marked but you’ve gone above and beyond x Thanks guys really nice to feel appreciated.

Kinda weird thing I've noticed whilst using the dark theme: the pantskyle badge kinda looks like the Warriors logo.
Yeah our badges are back in the workshop, we're getting warrior pants made up. :thumbsu:

Kinda weird thing I've noticed whilst using the dark theme: the pantskyle badge kinda looks like the Warriors logo.

Guess I'll be suing them for copyright.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back