Official Team Thread | Coney Island Warriors - Season 29 Team Thread | Joint Frankston Rover Medallists... comewhatmay & pantskyle!!

Remove this Banner Ad

S29 Frankston Rover Medal - Final Leaderboard
HLpa2OA.png

And so the S29 Frankston Rover Medal has been run and won, with a massive congratulations to fitting joint winners RelaxMax and Doctor Colossus! Falling just one vote short of sharing the honour was vice captain harry000 on 33 votes who enjoyed his best season at the club and a well deserved All-SFA berth. S29 'Marquee Recruit' kdavva74 made an immediate impact after joining the club to finish 3rd on 30 votes. Rookie Tonga Bob would go on to finish on a brilliant 27 votes, while BEEG & Dinsdale would finish on 16 votes apiece in their second seasons at the club, with veteran zackah rounding out the double figure pollers with 14 off the back of another strong season up front.

Congratulations to all the Wazzas who polled this season, here's the full season's tally below.

RD1RD2RD3RD4RD5RD6RD7RD8RD9RD10RD11RD12RD13RD14RD15RD16RD17TOTAL
comewhatmay
3​
4​
3​
5​
3​
4​
3​
5​
4​
34​
pantskyle
5​
5​
1​
5​
5​
5​
2​
3​
3​
34​
harry000
4​
2​
4​
3​
4​
5​
2​
5​
2​
2​
33​
Cadaver
5​
3​
3​
1​
3​
4​
5​
5​
1​
30​
Tonga Bob
3​
1​
4​
1​
2​
4​
3​
3​
3​
2​
1​
27​
BEEG
2​
4​
2​
1​
2​
3​
2​
16​
Dinsdale
1​
4​
1​
1​
4​
5​
16​
zackah
2​
5​
4​
3​
14​
Papa Juggs
3​
2​
4​
9​
Freofalcon
1​
4​
2​
2​
9​
Raveneyes
5​
4​
9​
NaturalDisaster
1​
5​
3​
9​
Wooshette
2​
5​
7​
TheInjuryFactory
1​
4​
5​
Morganashlee
4​
4​
Frankston Rover
2​
1​
3​
candiehappy
1​
1​
iGNITER
1​
1​
roo2macca
1​
1​
BigJoeD_
0​
Square Peg
0​
Smoooothy
0​
Kabanna
0​
Itsmyshow
0​
craffles
0​
leobarryustar
0​
Randomizor
0​
DapperJong
0​

The Tonga Bob Perpetual Trophy for the Greatest Rookie Warrior of the Season

bob trophy.jpg

In a traditional that spans as far back as this afternoon at the pub, the Tonga Bob Perpetual Trophy has been presented to the best Coney Island rookie of the season. And in my last act as a SFA rookie, I have created an award that acknowledges both on-field mediocrity and off-field shithousery, which best displays the traits exhibited by the trophy’s namesake.

So it would come as absolutely no surprise that the winner of the inaugural Tonga Bob Perpetual Trophy for the rookie Warrior of the season is awarded to me. Congrats me!

Last edited:
The Tonga Bob Perpetual Trophy for the Greatest rookie Warrior of the season

View attachment 906782

In a traditional that spans as far back as this afternoon at the pub, the Tonga Bob Perpetual Trophy has been presented to the best Coney Island rookie of the season. And in my last act as a SFA rookie, I have created an award that acknowledges both on-field mediocrity and off-field shithousery, which best displays the traits exhibited by the trophy’s namesake.

So it would come as absolutely no surprise that the winner of the inaugural Tonga Bob Perpetual Trophy for the rookie Warrior of the season is awarded to me. Congrats me!
Geez this is awkward.

Someone wanna tell him about the harrydonuts Plate? 😐

Nice melt
A grilled cheese consists of only these following items. Cheese. Bread with spread (usually butter). This entire subreddit consist of "melts". Almost every "grilled cheese" sandwich i see on here has other items added to it. The fact that this subreddit is called "grilledcheese" is nothing short of utter blasphemy. Let me start out by saying I have nothing against melts, I just hate their association with sandwiches that are not grilled cheeses. Adding cheese to your tuna sandwich? It's called a Tuna melt. Totally different. Want to add bacon and some pretentious bread crumbs with spinach? I don't know what the hell you'd call that but it's not a grilled cheese. I would be more than willing to wager I've eaten more grilled cheeses in my 21 years than any of you had in your entire lives. I have one almost everyday and sometimes more than just one sandwich. Want to personalize your grilled cheese? Use a mix of different cheeses or use sourdough or french bread. But if you want to add some pulled pork and take a picture of it, make your own subreddit entitled "melts" because that is not a ******* grilled cheese. I'm not a religious man nor am I anything close to a culinary expert. But as a bland white mid-western male I am honestly the most passionate person when it comes to grilled cheese and mac & cheese. All of you foodies stay the hell away from our grilled cheeses and stop associating your sandwich melts with them. Yet again, it is utter blasphemy and it rocks me to the core of my pale being. s**t, I stopped lurking after 3 years and made this account for the sole purpose of posting this. I've seen post after post of peoples "grilled cheeses" all over reddit and it's been driving me insane. The moment i saw this subreddit this morning I finally snapped. Hell, I may even start my own subreddit just because I know this one exists now.

You god damn heretics. Respect the grilled cheese and stop changing it into whatever you like and love it for it what it is. Or make your damn melt sandwich and call it for what it is. A melt.

A grilled cheese consists of only these following items. Cheese. Bread with spread (usually butter). This entire subreddit consist of "melts". Almost every "grilled cheese" sandwich i see on here has other items added to it. The fact that this subreddit is called "grilledcheese" is nothing short of utter blasphemy. Let me start out by saying I have nothing against melts, I just hate their association with sandwiches that are not grilled cheeses. Adding cheese to your tuna sandwich? It's called a Tuna melt. Totally different. Want to add bacon and some pretentious bread crumbs with spinach? I don't know what the hell you'd call that but it's not a grilled cheese. I would be more than willing to wager I've eaten more grilled cheeses in my 21 years than any of you had in your entire lives. I have one almost everyday and sometimes more than just one sandwich. Want to personalize your grilled cheese? Use a mix of different cheeses or use sourdough or french bread. But if you want to add some pulled pork and take a picture of it, make your own subreddit entitled "melts" because that is not a ******* grilled cheese. I'm not a religious man nor am I anything close to a culinary expert. But as a bland white mid-western male I am honestly the most passionate person when it comes to grilled cheese and mac & cheese. All of you foodies stay the hell away from our grilled cheeses and stop associating your sandwich melts with them. Yet again, it is utter blasphemy and it rocks me to the core of my pale being. sh*t, I stopped lurking after 3 years and made this account for the sole purpose of posting this. I've seen post after post of peoples "grilled cheeses" all over reddit and it's been driving me insane. The moment i saw this subreddit this morning I finally snapped. Hell, I may even start my own subreddit just because I know this one exists now.

You god damn heretics. Respect the grilled cheese and stop changing it into whatever you like and love it for it what it is. Or make your damn melt sandwich and call it for what it is. A melt.
But what about eggs?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It really has.

How's the team been?
Made a prelim two seasons ago, last two have been pretty beige.

Turned over the list a fair bit too but there's still a fair few that have hung in there.

Haven't seen you around since my rookie season back in S26 mate, couple years back.

You back on deck or just passing by?

Hello fellow Qooty players, I am here to establish an intent to join as a unrestricted free agent. I would like to join your club of the Coney Island Warriors starting season 30. Here is my form of what I'm contributing. Now you stop reading the script and post the from... oh.​
Name (your BigFooty username): FootyGuy13
Preferred Position 1: Full-Forward
Preferred Position 2: Forward Pocket
Preferred Position 3: Interchange
Number: 13
Height: 5'11.5"
Weight: 60kg
Preferred Team (if you have one): Coney Island Warriors
State (optional): Vic Country
How did you hear about the Sweet F.A?: Well, I was just chillaxing at home, enjoying 2020 when real life decided to take a break from working. So when that happened, some anteater looking fella decided he'd do an eAFL to stop his corner of the internet from rioting or something. I started to do some stats work for eMelbourne, they were doing fine-ish, when Headless and harry000 contacted me about joining the SFA. Both of them seem to be the sort of people you can trust, problem is though is that they weren't on the same team. And so after a lot of umming and arring, I've ended up wanting to start this career at this club.​
Hopefully this will be the start of something big... or not, you never know.​

Last edited:
Hi everybody.

I have decided to remove the Warriors from the competition from Season 30 onward for completely unrelated reasons.

Certainly not melting.

Cheers,
H ❤
87dc2fcc65aa3c029b44e81f43bf782e.gif

Hi everybody.

I have decided to remove the Warriors from the competition from Season 30 onward for completely unrelated reasons.

Certainly not melting.

Cheers,
H ❤
I second this motion. :)

SFA pass on Warriors for S30.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back