Official Team Thread Coney Island Wartiors #frankstonrovermedal tonight All Welcome!

Remove this Banner Ad

Frankie and Joe will be leading the Wazzas in Season 26, please take all your whinging, whining, complaining, bitching and boo boos to them now.

Nah best bunch of campaigners ever :hearts:

Well done candiehappy please upgrade your sim gobbies next season to equal more wins, and great work Wooshette a lot of work goes into these and you did an amazing job as always!

RL s**t limited my posting this season but looking forward to being back, bigger and wartier in S27 :cool:

Well done candiehappy please upgrade your sim gobbies next season to equal more wins, and great work Wooshette a lot of work goes into these and you did an amazing job as always!

RL s**t limited my posting this season but looking forward to being back, bigger and wartier in S27 :cool:
All good mate, I hope all the studying pays off for you and you don’t have to turn tricks in the Van Cortlandt carpark like the rest of us. Again.

Your wart made the season bearable, it saw us through some dark dark times :thumbsu:

Marvellous work Woosh, thank you for all your hard work and dedication!
Every round was a laugh, and I even got a vote this year! :D:thumbsu:

Though I didn’t contribute much this season, I did enjoy many of the game freds. I will be back stronger than ever in S26.
Though I’m done collecting forward pockets teeth. Think I’ll go after nutsacks next.

Also grats to candiehappy for the win! Very well deserved.

Marvellous work Woosh, thank you for all your hard work and dedication!
Every round was a laugh, and I even got a vote this year! :D:thumbsu:

Though I didn’t contribute much this season, I did enjoy many of the game freds. I will be back stronger than ever in S26.
Though I’m done collecting forward pockets teeth. Think I’ll go after nutsacks next.

Also grats to candiehappy for the win! Very well deserved.
Would be great to see you around more mate, miss your humour :)
You’re like me, you’ve actually got a half decent footy team to watch now!

ChappyUK

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts BeanCoiNFT Investor Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds Podcaster Pokemon is Life Pantskyle
Sep 12, 2011
London
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Arsenal, QPR.
Round 1

Season 25 started off with Heritage Round and we travelled to the hippodrome to play the Furies, we wore our beautiful heritage strip.

View attachment 531140

Frankston Rover got into a spot of trouble warming up his tackle on the golf course

http://www.news.com.au/sport/golf/d...s/news-story/98ccebf151796ade404790f5387861f0

View attachment 531143

Unfortunately though Frankie getting out his iron didn’t help us get the win

View attachment 531141

craffles did his best to get us over the line with a nice bag of 4 goals
BigJoeD_ wasted no time getting back into the spirit of the Warriors and making his presence felt racking up 16 hitouts and 2 goals..and giving This is Anfield a touch up, and coming over NaturalDisaster

View attachment 531142

candiehappy had a day out amassing 17 kicks, 8 marks and 104 Dt points.

#frankstonrovermedal votes round 1
5. candiehappy & BigJoeD_
4. craffles
3. Chappyuk
2. Moo
1. Wooshette

It started so promisingly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wooshette amazingly compiled B&F night. well done!

Congrats to all the winners. coming for you S26. Let this be a warning to the whole competition, we will be filthier and dirtier than a Sam McClure exclusive

Thanks for enjoying it guys and gals, I love doing this stuff for the club but it's also very nice to be appreciated and acknowledged for it :)

I wish I had of had more time to trawl through every match thread and collect more great PWND's and quotes but alas not this season. I hope Season 26 is a great one, its never been about numbers but about creating some fun memories with mates here, which we do very well.

I want to shout out to comewhatmay a terrific funny and cutting poster and a very nice lady, loyal to the club and to me and always first in putting in her #frankstonrovermedal votes every single week…she's the best recruit I've ever bought here. Look forward to being a pleb with you this season cwm, good luck this week..all the Wazzas send you love.
$5 moscato for us FTW :thumbsu:

Screen Shot 2018-07-23 at 9.54.04 AM.png

RelaxMax

Who... moi?
10k Posts LL Pantskyle SFA Fight For MND SFA Bushfire Appeal Harry Potter Fan
Oct 1, 2015
a long way from the top
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Thanks for enjoying it guys and gals, I love doing this stuff for the club but it's also very nice to be appreciated and acknowledged for it :)

I wish I had of had more time to trawl through every match thread and collect more great PWND's and quotes but alas not this season. I hope Season 26 is a great one, its never been about numbers but about creating some fun memories with mates here, which we do very well.

I want to shout out to comewhatmay a terrific funny and cutting poster and a very nice lady, loyal to the club and to me and always first in putting in her #frankstonrovermedal votes every single week…she's the best recruit I've ever bought here. Look forward to being a pleb with you this season cwm, good luck this week..all the Wazzas send you love.
$5 moscato for us FTW :thumbsu:

View attachment 531486

Awww shucks *blush*

Remove this Banner Ad

Back