Official Team Thread Coney Island Wartiors #frankstonrovermedal tonight All Welcome!

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last season Warriors were only slightly less worse than the Bombers.
Yes, I'm sure FR had his work cut out trying to keep up with the high quality of the league

It's a wonder he didn't load the whole team into a bus and drive them over a cliff.

Last season Warriors were only slightly less worse than the Bombers.
If you're of the opinion the Warriors are on the way up, I'm worried we may not see them in Season 26. That's a real shame, because Vesty is the best poster on Big Footy.

Yes, I'm sure FR had his work cut out trying to keep up with the high quality of the league

It's a wonder he didn't load the whole team into a bus and drive them over a cliff.

That interlock really was a solid (albeit mandatory) investment

If you're of the opinion the Warriors are on the way up, I'm worried we may not see them in Season 26. That's a real shame, because Vesty is the best poster on Big Footy.
Way to talk yourself up.

The ball cuppers are that way, dickhead --------->

Packedlunch im flabbergastered as to why you’ve not made a RedVest4 and El Dubya like this with two attached kittens shoop yet...

Now now Woosh... Dubs is welcome here...
He's a Hawk..and that's not even his worst quality

Remove this Banner Ad

Back