Official Team Thread Coney Island Wartiors #frankstonrovermedal tonight All Welcome!

Aug 27, 2015
🅱️🅰️🥇1️⃣3️⃣
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
🇦🇺
I’ll Consider being Stabby’s teammate right after the fire has died out of the sun.
Your head says no but your user name says yes. Our match threads would be delicious if you 2 joined forces :thumbsu:

Aug 27, 2015
🅱️🅰️🥇1️⃣3️⃣
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
🇦🇺
Your head says no but your user name says yes. Our match threads would be delicious if you 2 joined forces :thumbsu:
I appreciate the invite mate but wouldn't consider joining SFA during the AFL season, I already have the Hawks to weep/mourn/gloat over each weekend.

I appreciate the invite mate but wouldn't consider joining SFA during the AFL season, I already have the Cats to weep/mourn/gloat over each weekend.
Ftfy ;)
All good, only 4 weeks to go and we’re off to Eastern Europe anyway.

BLERN the new match ops don't go up until Monday nights or Tuesday morning you numptie lol. We all need a days rest to recover from our big wins.
I cant type those off my phone while at work.

I needed to do it now or it woulda taken me days with my current workload

Hey, Warriors.

Just popping in to say that it will turn around for you, and I admire what Wooshette has done in keeping you active and invested despite the sim results.

Keep it up :thumbsu:

Hey, Warriors.

Just popping in to say that it will turn around for you, and I admire what Wooshette has done in keeping you active and invested despite the sim results.

Popping a few uppers in the water cooler helps.
You guys have turned it around, now win the Premiership and troll the lot of the campaigners :thumbsu:

Hey, Warriors.

Cheers mate. I am 50% certain that it wont turn around for us. 50% certain that the sim hates us and the other 50% im not sure whats going on.

But there is no need for that to bring us down :thumbsu:

Firstly, to Freofalcon - congratulations on 100 games.

A club legend, our one and only Mobbs Medalist.

Stats after Round 13:
s25r13s.JPG

Nakia - wondering if you know your career games?

Firstly, to Freofalcon - congratulations on 100 games.

A club legend, our one and only Mobbs Medalist.

Stats after Round 13:
View attachment 490173

Nakia - wondering if you know your career games?
Oh dear, I missed his 100, I'm never gonna hear the end of this
What a s**t couple of days he's had..still gotta give him his av and sig too :thumbsu:

No idea mate. I reckon I'd be close to 150

Have you played any other games this season?

I do have the stats for every at the end of last season.

Back