Analysis Confess!!! Who are you and more importantly why do you support Melbourne?

Remove this Banner Ad

At the Sidney Myer Music Bowl for the F1 GP? Surprisingly, I enjoyed the Cranberries the most. They were fantastic.

Probably my favourite concert was Weezer, also at the Music Bowl. Closely followed by '68 at the Ding Dong Lounge.
That's the one, missed his last visit in '93.

Actually weird thing : I am heavily resemblant of Mitch Wallis which is good because were both from the same area, however i am also resemblant to Napoleon Dynamite, and Bootsma from Cartlon.

I would take Mitchy Wallis every day of the week over those two

1. Food - fresh fish rolled in Thai spice and flour shallow fried in butter with a fresh salad. (Simple things in life are the best)
2. Sex - I have proof
3. Scott twins - Meh, no different to any other coach/player/umpire we want to single out at any given time after they make an arse of themselves.
4. Career - Corporate seat shiner :D . Can't say I ever imagined I would be where I am today. Finished year ten and was a forklift driver. Was very lucky with opportunities opening up for me, some great mentors and a hell of a lot of hard work. Have a pretty senior position in a top 50 ASX listed company as a Supply Chain Manager.
5. Supporting the Dees - Family member plays for them so I am now a Dee.
6. Fav/Hated Dees players - Fav = Family member and Jim Stynes. Hated - Scully.
7. Dog or cats - Labradors for ever
8. Date - I am lucky enough to have found "The One" on my second go around. So I'll take date night with my lady
9. Dinner party guests - Billy Connelly, My Grandad, Leonardo Da Vinci and The Elephant Man
10. Genetic Eugenics - A Flathead and a Marlin
11. Weird thing - Had 13 different schools
12. First Concert - John Cougar Mellencamp
13. Fav football memory - When the coach selected me in the firsts run on side after almost being laughed out of the club when they had heard where I was transferring from (Moved from a sh!t Div 4 bottom side to Div 1 finals side)
14. Sporting achievement - Club man of the year 1994

Last edited:

1. Food - Pizza, preferably seafood.
2. Sex - Not getting it lately.
3. Scott twins - I'll say Brad because the pricks keep beating us.
4. Career - Cow murderer.
5. Supporting the Dees - I didn't really have a team when I was little. Anyway, when I was around 6, my stepfather took us out to the local football where he played for the Boolarra Demons. Later on, someone at school asked me who I liked in the football and I said The Demons and it just went from there and I decided Melbourne was my VFL team.
6. Fav/Hated Dees players - All time top 5 in my lifetime: Jim Stynes, Max Gawn, Adem Yze, Allen Jakovich, Garry Lyon. Not sure if it counts but I hated Byron Pickett when he played for North and Port.
7. Dog or cats - Kitties!
8. Date - These days is taking the Mrs and kids to Hungry Jack's. My ideal night would be a night out with just me and the Mrs. My current celebrity fantasy changes all the times, but right now it's Alexandra Daddario or Margot Robbie in her Harley Quinn outfit.
9. Dinner party guests - Weird Al Yankovic, Max Gawn, Jim Jefferies, Tina Fey, Jason Gillespie
10. Genetic Eugenics - Kittens that never grow up into cats.
11. Weird thing - I've groped 2 musicians who were big in the mid 90s.
12. First Concert - Regurgitator and Custard 2000
13. Fav football memory - The first time we played GWS, Round 22 1998 vs Richmond and the 2000 Preliminary Final
14. Sporting achievement - 1991 Under 12's Premiers

1. Food - Anything SE Asian and American BBQ
2. Sex? - Why the hell not, we're at war.
3. Scott Twins - Chris, but that's a tough one due to the douchedom
4. Career - Work in Cloud Computing in NYC, get to oversee projects and travel all around the globe.
5. Why Dees? - Watched a game with Robbie Flower in it and I was hooked.
6. Favourite Dees player of all time is Robbie Flower, also know Bizzell socially and he's the nicest bloke i've gotten on the gas with - hated watching Ben Holland (just because he sucked)
7. Neither, can't be ****ed with pets
8. Now = Jennifer Lawrence. Back in the day Monica Bellucci
9. Dinner party guests - Bill Cosby and some fine tail.

Haven't read through them all yet so hopefully haven't doubled up with anyone else's answers. That would be awkward...

1. Food - Calamari
2. Sex - Love it, want more of it, but I'm married so don't get it enough.
3. Scott twins - Still don't know which one is coaching Geelong and which one is coaching Kangaroos.
4. Career - Bookkeeping, pretty boring, would much rather be doing something to do with sport.
5. Supporting the Dees - My Dad's side of the family are Dees supporters and he started taking me to games when I was three. So didn't get much choice in the matter but I'm a passionate Melbourne member and wouldn't have it any other way.
6. Fav/Hated Dees players - For some reason when I was a kid I had Glenn Lovett's number on my back. I also had Stinga, Woewy, Schwarz and Trenners in my favs over the years. Current favorite would be Jack Viney but Hoges is close behind. I can't really remember hating any Dees players, but Neeld as a coach I absolutely hated. TMac shits me every week and I get the feeling he thinks he's one of the best kicks at the club and I hate the fact that people think he's awesome if that counts. I still want him to sign on though.
7. Dog or cats - Puppies
8. Date - Dinner, plenty of drinks, maybe some karaoke followed by a drunken uber ride home and a really bad attempt at question 2.
9. Dinner party guests - Geordie Shore cast, would be highly entertaining, plenty of drinking and most of the girls would get there cans out.
10. Genetic Eugenics - Wtf does this even mean??
11. Weird thing - I was the official statistician at the 2005 Australian Open Final when Hewitt lost to Safin.
12. First Concert - Probably The Living End in 2001.
13. Fav football memory - Going into the Melbourne change rooms before the game, at half time, and after the game as a kid in the 90s.
14. Sporting achievement - Won Howies' Hangers at the Gold Coast game two years ago. Landed badly on my back and coughed up some blood which Robbo told me to walk it off. Missed the next 4 games of local footy but it was worth it haha.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back