Confessions - Silly Acts and Poor Choices, (we've all done them).

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi everyone, felt the need to start a confessions thread.

Couldn't see anywhere else to post when you've done something wrong

Last edited:

Cutting a long story short, was out with my girlfriend and her best friend last night. Best friend was touching me under the table. I wanted no part of it so told her to stop and got up and left. I'm pretty angry about it, don't feel like I can tell girlfriend or mutual friends, so naturally I decided to spill my guts on bigfooty :$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cutting a long story short, was out with my girlfriend and her best friend last night. Best friend was touching me under the table. I wanted no part of it so told her to stop and got up and left. I'm pretty angry about it, don't feel like I can tell girlfriend or mutual friends, so naturally I decided to spill my guts on bigfooty :$
You've come to the right place pp;)

Difficult situation, but you've done nothing wrong!
although I'd probably say something as you can't let her behaviour effect your own relationship

She's not a 'best friend' if she's treating her friend like that (but we all do stupid things sometimes and she might be feeling bad about it)

Perhaps if you mentioned it to your Girlfriend, she might be ok, or more than ok with it:)

Tricky.

Not much of a friend but I'd give her another chance I guess. People can do weird things if they are going through some issues.
Yeah well that's the thing, she's just split up with her boyfriend of 5 years and she was pretty drunk at the time. I'm not judging her but still pretty mad it happened
Perhaps if you mentioned it to your Girlfriend, she might be ok, or more than ok with it:)
Maybe! My plan was more to not mention it ever. Can't see a good outcome. When she woke up this morning she went on about how she couldn't remember a thing from last night which is a move I've pulled before when I've done or said something bad

i like Taylor swift music

Come at me
That is quite a confession. I saw her on Graham Norton, she is about as interesting as listening to James Hird talk about ethics.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back