CONFIRMED: #9 Shaun Grigg to Richmond for Andrew Collins

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
so basically Carlton > Richmond because Richmond is the worst team to win a grand final whereas Carlton are only the 3rd worst team to have ever finished 16th.

That's not my point if you're referring to my posts.

I'm just saying that I don't think Grigg is that good and that Richmonds grandfinal team were the worst (player for player) I've seen.

-it's all subjective and my opinion (still no one has bought up a team they think was worse)
-who cares they won the premiership

Amazing that they got rid of lids, traded a high pick for Yarran, missed on heaps of early picks, Conca, Lennon, Griffiths, Vickery etc

Yet still won

Hardwick has done an amazing job

You got some brilliant footy and a premiership from Judd, then sold high (has more ever been given up?) if you got a 150 gamer with 20 and Masten was a little better for a pick 3 you would have made out like bandits.

Grigg has to be the least talented premiership player ever, only outdone by some of his teammates.
Glenn Manton
Brad Pearce
Matthew Hogg
Matt Clape
Adrian Whitehead
Lol Memories are short around here aren't they.

Glenn Manton
Brad Pearce
Matthew Hogg
Matt Clape
Adrian Whitehead
Lol Memories are short around here aren't they.

Keep going, Grigg is meant to be top 5 isn't he?

The 95 premiership side lost 2 games and considered one of the better premiership sides.

Richmond 2017 flag is like when Woewodin won the brownlow.

He still gets a metal and an invitation each year so it's all good.

1- Just admitt it, you along with Half your board had "sack hardwick" as your profile pic in 2016, I made a comment about it being disrespectful to your club and got banned from your board

2- You can't really gauge it, just my opinion. How do you gauge the best team or best player of all time.

I just think guys like Grigg aren't that good and there were plenty of other players that weren't that good in your premiership side, imo it was the worst I've seen. You still won it so who cares, but which team in the last 30 years who has had less crediential players in a premiership?

Speaks volumes about how good Dusty was/is and what an amazing coaching job and culture Hardwick created, imo of course
So your just making sh!t up !!

You posted that I had a 'sack Hardwick' post, and I said i never ever wanted Hardwick sacked and never posted anything of sorts and challenged you to find 1 post - Guess what YOU COULDN'T

You got banned because you are a troll and was trolling - Simple

Grigg is a 200 game premiership player , You dont have 1 player at your club that has this accolade so its a bit rich your calling him a sjit player

Rubbish post originally and follow ups are even worse

Keep going, Grigg is meant to be top 5 isn't he?

The 95 premiership side lost 2 games and considered one of the better premiership sides.

Richmond 2017 flag is like when Woewodin won the brownlow.

He still gets a metal and an invitation each year so it's all good.

You posted that Grigg was the worst premiership player and SumTingWong posted 5 players that played in a carlton flag that were worse but you reply with crap that has nothing to do with your original claim's ???

You are all over the shop, Time for you to go have a shower and clean your sh!t up

So your just making sh!t up !!

You posted that I had a 'sack Hardwick' post, and I said i never ever wanted Hardwick sacked and never posted anything of sorts and challenged you to find 1 post - Guess what YOU COULDN'T

You got banned because you are a troll and was trolling - Simple

Grigg is a 200 game premiership player , You dont have 1 player at your club that has this accolade so its a bit rich your calling him a sjit player

Rubbish post originally and follow ups are even worse

Mate, there is absolutely no chance I'm going through all your posts, no one deserves that.

You posted that Grigg was the worst premiership player and SumTingWong posted 5 players that played in a carlton flag that were worse but you reply with crap that has nothing to do with your original claim's ???

You are all over the shop, Time for you to go have a shower and clean your sh!t up

lol don't work your self up gun, you'll scare all the seagulls (and Grigg)

Mate, there is absolutely no chance I'm going through all your posts, no one deserves that.
You made a claim and i called you out - Now either prove you false claim to be correct or you are what i said and thats talking crap
lol don't work your self up gun, you'll scare all the seagulls (and Grigg)
Again - Talking Crap and not backing up your claims

upload_2017-12-30_19-10-16.png
Another Grigg father son coming to Richmond - 2 Boys well done Grigga

Last edited:
You made a claim and i called you out - Now either prove you false claim to be correct or you are what i said and thats talking crap

Again - Talking Crap and not backing up your claims

View attachment 448102
Another Grigg father son coming to Richmond - 2 Boys well done Grigga

1- Griggs not that good, you say he's good because he played 200 games and won a premiership, im saying that's amazing as he's not that good, never said he was the worst single player to win one, that honor would goto on of his very many poorly rated teammates

2- I said that Richmonds premiership side was the worst I can recall, you (nor anyone else) have been able to put forward a less talented side.

3- Someone earlier suggested that Grigg was top 5 at the club due to bnf finishes, that proves my point further that the 2017 Tigers are the least talented premiership team ever

4- In 2016 you (as did many many tigers supporters on Bigfooty) Had sack Hardwick as their profile pic, (just after the club came out saying they just wanted to make finals to keep the angry supporters at bay) which is amazing as Hardwick, dusty and to a lesser extent cotch, Rance and Reiwoildt were more influential to the flag than any few individuals I can recall due to the abundance of inexperience on your list and subpar Grigg types.

It doesn't matter that Grigg and co aren't that good, you won the flag which imo was amazing under the circumstances, you'd think everything had to go right for a club but the amount of first round blunders, trading out a top talent lids for future pics and Yarran trade blunder, many things actually went really wrong in the years leading up to the flag yet you still won.

Again Hardwick can't get enough credit as well as the board at the club for keeping him there despite constant calls for his head from the Tigers "faithful" (yourself included).

Your earlier criticism of SOS actually brings me a lot of confidence going forward seeing your track record for "picking them".

1- Griggs not that good, you say he's good because he played 200 games and won a premiership, im saying that's amazing as he's not that good, never said he was the worst single player to win one, that honor would goto on of his very many poorly rated teammates

2- I said that Richmonds premiership side was the worst I can recall, you (nor anyone else) have been able to put forward a less talented side.

3- Someone earlier suggested that Grigg was top 5 at the club due to bnf finishes, that proves my point further that the 2017 Tigers are the least talented premiership team ever

4- In 2016 you (as did many many tigers supporters on Bigfooty) Had sack Hardwick as their profile pic, (just after the club came out saying they just wanted to make finals to keep the angry supporters at bay) which is amazing as Hardwick, dusty and to a lesser extent cotch, Rance and Reiwoildt were more influential to the flag than any few individuals I can recall due to the abundance of inexperience on your list and subpar Grigg types.

It doesn't matter that Grigg and co aren't that good, you won the flag which imo was amazing under the circumstances, you'd think everything had to go right for a club but the amount of first round blunders, trading out a top talent lids for future pics and Yarran trade blunder, many things actually went really wrong in the years leading up to the flag yet you still won.

Again Hardwick can't get enough credit as well as the board at the club for keeping him there despite constant calls for his head from the Tigers "faithful" (yourself included).

Your earlier criticism of SOS actually brings me a lot of confidence going forward seeing your track record for "picking them".
Again your on a rant about crap but cant bring any proof about anything

You said Richmond side was the worst - Your Wrong , When you make a claim like this you need to back it up and you dont
Richmond finished just 1/2 a win off top spot in the season which indicates your WRONG then went onto dominate the other top 4 teams in all the games they played so you are WRONG

Grigg finishing in the top 10 every year he has been at the Club which has played finals in just about every year he has been at the club and top 6 in a premiership year indicates you are WRONG again

Can you produce any posts from me potting Hardwick - NO YOU CANT because there isnt any as i have been a hardwick supporter so you are
WRONG AGAIN

Mate you are not very good at Trolling may i suggest you go and play with your crayons

...you won the flag which imo was amazing under the circumstances, you'd think everything had to go right for a club but the amount of first round blunders, trading out a top talent lids for future pics and Yarran trade blunder, many things actually went really wrong in the years leading up to the flag yet you still won.
Yeah we definitely took our chances.
Our core group was in the right age bracket and we took advantage of it.
The core of our group were from the 2006-2009 drafts, so it’s taken a while for all this to take effect.

You guys bottomed put the same time as us (Kruezer/Cotchin draft was our year zero for the rebuild for us).

Before this year I thought that the Carlton way of developing (trading out experienced players for draft picks resulting in years of s**t performances and high draft picks) was the way to go.

In 5-6 years when your core group is 25-27 you guys should be right to have a crack. You will have done the right thing and developed from the ground up. As long as your youngsters develop, stay healthy, are coached right and stay at the club.

But then again, a team like Bulldogs 2016 or Richmond 2017 could just have a cracker of a year and take the flag from those ‘better’ teams.

Essendon and Port have changed tact and recruited to try to steal one.

After the last couple of years, it will be interesting to see if clubs choose to truly bottom out the way the Blues have.

Again your on a rant about crap but cant bring any proof about anything

You said Richmond side was the worst - Your Wrong , When you make a claim like this you need to back it up and you dont
Richmond finished just 1/2 a win off top spot in the season which indicates your WRONG then went onto dominate the other top 4 teams in all the games they played so you are WRONG

Grigg finishing in the top 10 every year he has been at the Club which has played finals in just about every year he has been at the club and top 6 in a premiership year indicates you are WRONG again

Can you produce any posts from me potting Hardwick - NO YOU CANT because there isnt any as i have been a hardwick supporter so you are
WRONG AGAIN

Mate you are not very good at Trolling may i suggest you go and play with your crayons

All Griggs top 10 finishes highlight how average the list actually is!

Which team was worse? Why won't you name one and why won't you admitt you wanted Hardwick gone last year (or at least had a profile pic saying "sack Hardwick")?

After the last couple of years, it will be interesting to see if clubs choose to truly bottom out the way the Blues have.

I think it really depends on where your list is at. If you have a bunch of older guys and mid-tier plodders and list cloggers, it can be better to clean out and start again than keep topping up for a MOR finish.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Amazing.
In a thread about Shaun Grigg being traded for Andrew Collins, Carlton supporters are having a go because the player we got has had a decent career for us.

The bloke is no superstar but he’s been good for us, and produced in a premiership winning year.

Extraordinary some don’t rate a premiership list but winning trade week and the draft is much different to a flag as we all know.

Which team was worse? Why won't you name one and why won't you admitt you wanted Hardwick gone last year (or at least had a profile pic saying "sack Hardwick")?
There are alot of crappy posters and alot of good members on the Carlton board - You are probably the worst

Actually i would have you at the same level if not slightly lower than Snake_Baker

No Substance and just fling crap with no research

Really dont know why i even bother to respond

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back