News Confirmed: Primus gone, Hocking as caretaker

Remove this Banner Ad

If true goodbye Matty and thanks. You tried and weren't up to it.

Please don't dance joyfully on his grave people.

Lets move forward its what we all want.

I hope for him he walked. Rucci is 110% right, Primus needs to walk and put the spotlight on the other guys who have a lot more to blame then Matthew. I also hope he can get another gig as a ruck coach etc back in the AFL system as clearly he's not useless as a coach but senior coaching might be a step too far.

Also said hes not the only one thats leaving, been some collateral damage. Hopefully that means Duncanson has handed in his resignation and which ever board members signed Primus as coach.

If true goodbye Matty and thanks. You tried and weren't up to it.

Please don't dance joyfully on his grave people.

Lets move forward its what we all want.

As everyone will say, it's pointless if another 8-10 don't follow him.

Your youth policy from last season has backfired badly. Great player, just didn't have the coaching ability. Farewell.

Hes been our mid coach from 08 onwards.

This is business he tried and failed but if true it had to happen! He isn't up to it IMO but good on him for being willing to put his head on the block and as a business owner not mant people are willing to take that risk!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I really hope this isn't true. Sacking primus solves none of our problems.
It is the start. We need someone ruthless who will take no s**t from the players. Someone with no past relationships with the club or players.

The board and Rohde are next!!!

I still don't know about this.

I wont be happy unless Rohde, Falloon and Duncanson follow at least.

Infact, I would prefer the three above to leave and Primus to still be here if they don't go.

While its basically the same guys.... it should be the board members that resigned and thrn sacked and paid out choco that should be gone.

The last three years are not primus's fault... but he needs to go.

Also said hes not the only one thats leaving, been some collateral damage. Hopefully that means Duncanson has handed in his resignation and which ever board members signed Primus as coach.

Isn't that always a unanimous decision? Be a bit lonely in the board room in that case. Abba will probably stay if he's learned from Jack 'It was the other selectors who wanted you dropped' Cahill. ;)

If it has happened, the club needed to make a move before the members night in 2 weeks time. Would have been absolute civil war at Queen St that night.

If changes have happened today and Duncanson is still there, i'll be standing up and voicing my opinion come members night. He oversaw the re-signing of Choco. He oversaw the removal of Choco. He oversaw the appointment of Primus. These decisions have set the club back massively. He is the number 1 person who should be out the door monday morning.

Who would be willing to take over at as coach? What are our chances of picking up someone decent?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back