Painting The Town Red
Jun 2, 2011
Tas
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Gold City Royals
Hey guys,
We have the Doggggies on Sunday arvo. This is a must win but a hard one for us Dees!
image.jpg

I think its fitting that an AFL graveyard shift at Etihad stadium between two of Victoria's most miserable clubs will draw the heavy black velvet drape across the regular season. Chopin for pre-game entertainment would be fitting, its going to be like a mausoleum. My brother in law is a Dogs fan it would be nice to celebrate in a funerary manner.

MFC version 2013 being put down in the dark at Etihad on Sunday seems fitting. Going to be hard to drag my arse along to this one.

Grim. If it rains the attendance might be negative.

The AFL needs to add some novelty value to add some sort of interest. I would recommend blindfolding the players and giving each of them a paintball gun. Then, play circus music through the PA for the duration of the game.

Oh, and the sub for each team gets a jetpack.

Grim. If it rains the attendance might be negative.

The AFL needs to add some novelty value to add some sort of interest. I would recommend blindfolding the players and giving each of them a paintball gun. Then, play circus music through the PA for the duration of the game.

Oh, and the sub for each team gets a jetpack.

It is at Etihad...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back