Roast Congrats AFL You Win

Remove this Banner Ad

Bullshit ticketing policies in the name of Covid making it a pain in the ass for me to just go to a game with mates.

Bullshit music blaring every ******* break making it hard to talk to those mates if they even did bother coming.

Bullshit food and drink stands where I spend half a quarter waiting for a watered down beer that costs an arm and a leg.

Bullshit rule changes that blatantly targeted the defensive structure of the team I support.

Bullshit amateur umpiring where I know the team I support will get reamed 9/10 times.

So congrats AFL, you win - I won't be going to the footy anymore. And by the looks of your crowd numbers, neither will a few other people. So stick that up your ******* short term bonuses you campaigners.

Bullshit ticketing policies in the name of Covid making it a pain in the ass for me to just go to a game with mates.

Bullshit music blaring every ******* break making it hard to talk to those mates if they even did bother coming.

Bullshit food and drink stands where I spend half a quarter waiting for a watered down beer that costs an arm and a leg.

Bullshit rule changes that blatantly targeted the defensive structure of the team I support.

Bullshit amateur umpiring where I know the team I support will get reamed 9/10 times.

So congrats AFL, you win - I won't be going to the footy anymore. And by the looks of your crowd numbers, neither will a few other people. So stick that up your ******* short term bonuses you campaigners.

best

I feel embarrassed for you reading this. It's not the AFL's fault we're s**t lol. We're just old and tired. Enjoy the journey and the build to the next rise.

I feel embarrassed for you reading this. It's not the AFL's fault we're s**t lol. We're just old and tired. Enjoy the journey and the build to the next rise.

What does us being s**t have to do with a 20 minute queue for a $10 watered down schooner while Katy Perry - Roar is giving me tinnitus?

Agreed. I think that they make Scott Morrison look good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry to intrude but couldn't agree more, these feelings aren't just subject to Richmond fans. I just want to walk into the G with my kids, have a couple beers and watch my team. The AFL are a bullshit organisation and are out of touch with the community, we're not all "woke" idiots.

Sorry guys. NaturalDisaster Muddiemoose delete this if you want but I think my thoughts are justified

Sorry to intrude but couldn't agree more, these feelings aren't just subject to Richmond fans. I just want to walk into the G with my kids, have a couple beers and watch my team. The AFL are a bullshit organisation and are out of touch with the community, we're not all "woke" idiots.

Sorry guys. NaturalDisaster Muddiemoose delete this if you want but I think my thoughts are justified
I'm with you mate, can't believe what they're serving up :thumbsu:

I’m not even renewing anymore our club could have called them out and hasn’t
There is little point in giving money to the club if that is the reason you are remaining a member. The AFL just takes it off us if we make enough and they give it to other teams. Only worth it if you go to enough games.

There is little point in giving money to the club if that is the reason you are remaining a member. The AFL just takes it off us if we make enough and they give it to other teams. Only worth it if you go to enough games.
Been a member for a long time, but you’re right * the AFL

Blind Freddy could see how the game has changed in the last 5 years, even more last 2. I understand the need to protect players head, but it'd bordering on ridicululous, starting even before the stand rule, but becoming more obvious now with every little touch it's a free kick. I called this years ago, but mcglaughlin has ****ed the game up. First priority is the asthetics of the game ala that ****ed preseason hybred game and the bullshit free kicks they give. All geared to make more money for corporates at the expense of players and supporters. suppoerts need to call for Mcglaughlin to go!!!

Your kids?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back