TassieSaint

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 5, 2007
Hobart
AFL Club
Tasmania
Other Teams
Tassie Tigers
Congratulations to all the boys, especially Max who's finally got some kudos for a great year after an underrated career. From the Saints I think BJ would be in a second half of the year squad, but left his form too late and Milney has been great but behind too many other small forwards in terms of overall influence on games (despite his high goal tally).

AA team is something I take a fair bit of interest in and I have Max, Big Fish and Riewoldt all in my team, Lenny unlucky but pushed out due to too many quality mids. Realistically though, taking into account the Geelong wank-fest which will no doubt envelop the backline once more, only Riewoldt is a dead cert for the actual squad with Sammy our other main chance.

Thoughts?

Lenny 'uncontested possesion' Hayes got in the squad before Daniel 'skillfull' Kerr, haha what a joke Kerr is 10 times the player
You clearly know nothing about Lenny Hayes. If you had of said Nick "uncontested possession" Dal Santo i could understand but hayes is excellent when it comes to winning the hard ball and tackling. how about you learn a bit about a player before labelling them. Daniel Kerr is skillfull but the skills havent been on display for most of the year. Watch a game of football before saying Lenny Hayes wins uncontested ball because he generally wins as much hard ball as he does uncontested.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back