Toast Congrats Mick

Remove this Banner Ad

Have you ever thought maybe she’s the same as him?

She can be whoever she wants to be.

My point is that I dont recall other coaches bringing up "family" as often as Mick Malthouse has over the years. Its as if hes the first coach in AFL history to be a husband and a father!!!

My point is that I dont recall other coaches bringing up "family" as often as Mick Malthouse has over the years. Its as if hes the first coach in AFL history to be a husband and a father!!!
Yes it’s a very weird trait of his.

I’d struggle to know the names of other coaches wives. A few you know as they go to functions together.

But no coach I can think of talks about his wife like Mick does.

Very very weird but he’s a weird one.

yes he's applied to be the buffer stop at the end of the slide, but half the panel are worried he isn't bright enough to do the job . . .

and the rest of the panel are certain of it.

Will be remembered for all time for bringing us a flag.

Couldn't refrain from having another dig at us during his acceptance speech. The salt is real and it's nice to know we are still living rent free in the old blokes head.

Yep, could have sailed off into the sunset but took the dark path, tried to stick it up us, went to Carlton, blew up big time and got sacked.

In his eyes its all our fault that it went wrong. He needs to have a good honest conversation with himself. Can tell you Dale Thomas won't be thanking him in retirement. Totally ****ed his post footy career.

Yes it’s a very weird trait of his.

I’d struggle to know the names of other coaches wives. A few you know as they go to functions together.

But no coach I can think of talks about his wife like Mick does.

Very very weird but he’s a weird one.
You'd know Mrs Hardwick?

Mrs Hardwick gets a fair run.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back