Toast Congrats Patrick Cripps - Winner 2019 MVP

Remove this Banner Ad

Votes ...

Patrick Cripps – 832

Tim Kelly – 519

Lachie Neale – 481

Brodie Grundy – 355

Nathan Fyfe – 303

WOW that is some serious love across the comp for this young man.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Honestly thought Lachie Neale would have won, this is really such a wonderful surprise, and arguably a more prestigious award than the Brownlow, being voted by his peers.

Gerald Whatley, notorious Carlton hating nerd will be in tears that Dangerfield didn't win it.

Haven't been this happy and excited since Rami Malek won the Oscar for best Male actor playing Freddie Mercury in Bohemian Rhapsody !!!

Onya Cripps, a rare breed of new Carlton Champion of the 21St Century.

You could put Neale 1v1 every day of the week against Crippa and Crippa would flog him like a 14yo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well the last 4 MVP winners have also taken out the Brownlow.

Not the place for it but Strangerfield put on a display last round ….

Awesome win crippa. Will be the first of many I'm tipping. Paddy the dog got lots of treats in honour of his namesakes brilliance tonight.

Haven't been this happy and excited since Rami Malek won the Oscar for best Male actor playing Freddie Mercury in Bohemian Rhapsody !!
Honestly, comparing cripps winning to someone who won for wearing some false teeth.... For shame elmer

This bloke makes me bloody proud to be a supporter of this great club.

We’ve been through a pretty long dark period but we’re the most successful club in the history of the game for a reason and you can’t keep us down, next year will be pretty exciting with the best skip in the league leading the way

A penny for Chris Scott’s thoughts - “What, you’re all saying that he had a huge influence on the team? Personally, I thought he got a few cheap possessions against the Lions. Maybe I need to go back and re-watch his season.”

But seriously, great recognition for Crippa at the end of a really challenging campaign. He was so weighed down around the time of the sacking of Bolts, and to regroup and lead the boys upwards and onwards, while still making sure to acknowledge the valuable role payed by Bolts in the long term development of this list, was character and class personified imo. I’ll never forget how Crippa made sure to acknowledge Bolts immediately after the win over the Lions, when amidst the adrenaline rush of a fantastic win, he could have easily been forgiven for forgetting to do so. A great player, a great leader, and a great person, and it’s good to see that those traits are widely appreciated throughout the game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back