News Congrats Robbie and Annabel - on the birth of Aston Robbie Gray

Remove this Banner Ad

Some good news after his cancer scare for Robbie and Annabel. Another Gray playing on AO in the mid to late 2030's is now a possibility.

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/sport...s/news-story/c924553f3421013f3d6aca6e9b0ce4f5

Port Adelaide superstar Robbie Gray has received the perfect Christmas present, with wife Annabel giving birth to a healthy baby boy.

The couple welcomed their first child, named Aston Robbie Gray, earlier this week and shared a black and white photo of their new bundle of joy on Instagram on Wednesday. The Power triple club champion and his wife of almost a year were inundated with best wishes from teammates, friends and fans alike.
http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/sport...s/news-story/c924553f3421013f3d6aca6e9b0ce4f5

b47f05dc2f3600a5d811a7f69fac3eb5

What awesome news for them just in time for Chrissy as well :D

but reading the comments section and come across Paul - 'Could have taken off the baseball cap champ'...
i guess there is one in every crowd.

What awesome news for them just in time for Chrissy as well :D

but reading the comments section and come across Paul - 'Could have taken off the baseball cap champ'...
i guess there is one in every crowd.

Yeah tell the guy who just had chemo to take his hat off.

Why are people so peopley?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Missed opportunity for Martin as a middle name.

Dad is a Ferrari though.... ok not sure where I’m going with this lol congrats to them all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The world has truly gone mad.
With a photo that is being seen by more than just close family when the only way of showing off photos like that 10+ years ago was in a photo album. Now that everyone can see it and it's been seen by at a minimum of 13,000 people and around 35-50,000 people on instagram and another potential 100,000 people have seen it on facebook.

One thing is for sure, if that many people are seeing a photo of you, you do not want to look like s**t. It's also 100% the reason why Robbie is wearing a hat, he doesn't want to be obviously bald in the photo either.

2 vics have bred a genuine south aussie father son prospect, who would have thought, not everything from Victoria is bad after all,
Ag is the name for Silver (grey) on the periodic table

Remove this Banner Ad

Back