BrissyCrow

Premium Platinum
Mar 20, 2011
Brisbane
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Glenelg & Most Other Tiger Teams
Really great news and doesn't Rory look like a man who is thrilled to be a dad. So very proud. All the very best to Belinda, Rory and Sonny

Thegibbsgamble

I beg to meg
Oct 28, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
This actualy explains a lot about his performance. He was running around like a chook with his head cut off more and More as the season progressed.

With the events of last year with his family and the impending birth of this amazing child, and being co captain of a club that's coach was a cancer, one can understand why he lost all his poise.

John Who

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 16, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
Must have been an incredible roller coaster ride of emotions for Sloane and Belinda in the last 12 months. Goes to show footballers can lead lives just like anyone of us, with stress, smiles and anything else in between.

Gorgeous photo in the OP, welcome to the world Sonny Leo, and congrats to the parents!

This actualy explains a lot about his performance. He was running around like a chook with his head cut off more and More as the season progressed.

With the events of last year with his family and the impending birth of this amazing child, and being co captain of a club that's coach was a cancer, one can understand why he lost all his poise.

You can’t for one minute just stop? This is despicable.

Elite Crow

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Mar 21, 2008
adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
A pregnancy during the best of times can be an ordeal, but having gone through what they did with Leo, this would have been super stressful all the way through until Sonny was safely delivered.

The sheer joy and relief would have been overwhelming.

Also gusty decision to try again so soon after Leo.

Dc9798

Club Legend
Dec 25, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Juventus FC
What wonderful news, congratulations Rory and Belinda on the arrival of Sonny Leo!
Credit to those who kept it under wraps too as obviously there are people who would have known, very hard to do in this day and age.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

jaytex

Club Legend
Mar 7, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
i am just so, so happy for them both.

going through a pregnancy when previous attempts have ended in trauma can be incredibly anxiety-inducing.
your heart floods with worry at every single new symptom, feeling, pain, movement, absence of movement.

i'm not surprised at all that they kept this under wraps the whole time.

just thrilled it's turned out so well for them.

welcome to the world Sonny, you are so loved! and have a big brother looking out for you always.

hey shorty

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
Absolutely fantastic news.

Just so happy for them after everything that has happened.

6BTS

Club Legend
May 3, 2014
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, King James
Genuinely a heart warming event. Even made me happy, shh, don't tell anyone.

Back