Racing Congrats She’s Apples On Your 2017 Japan Cup Win, Megathread!

Remove this Banner Ad

Watts4Dinner

Club Legend
Mar 20, 2012
Licking Vince’s Date.
AFL Club
Geelong
Boom Time Japan.jpg
*Pictured: Boom Time being glorious.

They call him a Freak of Nature, the Wonder From Down Under, the...TYPHOON THAT GOES BOOM!

Australia's third best horse, Boom Time (#boomo to his mates) will be sipping on champagne in business class on Monday, as our little battler heads off to conquer the world, in Japan! OUR BOY will leave these anime loving weirdo's limp and lifeless, like Sherilyn Fenn in Two Moon Junction, crying on a sack of potatoes after being ravaged.

By The Numbers:
A. Boom Time's Caulfield Cup win was 3.5L inferior to when Winx won the Cox Plate. How far would you have Winx winning the Japan Cup by? 23 Lengths? Simple maths guys, use your think brains, morans.

B. The track at Fukimishitta is the exact dimensions of Caulfield. He LOVES Caulfield!!!!!

#boomo got the call up, he put on his aviators and he said 'let's ride'. You see, the Japan Cup has its own energy or life force, if you will. Its natural environment is in Hayes' trophy cabinet. Why don’t you send him home? It's bags are packed. It has a plane ticket. Bring it to the airport. Send it home..Send it home #boomo.

Boom Kimono.jpg
Pictured: Boom Time leaving no stone unturned as he adjusts to the weird arse Japanese culture.

5Ixt4.gif

*Locals celebrate the impending arrival of Boom Time.

HIP HIP
HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!

If Boom Time wins the Japan Cup, I will accept a perma ban from BigFooty.

I put it to the people, that this man’s comments and account be terminated. I take the jury back to the 27th October 2017. This man, and I use that term loosely, is clearly nothing more than a tall poppy hater. #boooooooooooooooomo

Exhibit A.

About 1% of me would like to see Winx go under tomorrow. Especially to bad luck.

I have nothing more your honour. :'(:thumbsdown:

#BREAKINGNEWS#

Scenes from ticket office after news of Boom Time’s running announced
0CEB2E7E-C41E-4662-B554-C25FAB9F00FC.jpeg

Here’s my prediction of what Kitasan Black will do to Boom Time 224DD350-962B-42DA-9B19-4DDED0C7F091.gif

I put it to the people, that this man’s comments and account be terminated. I take the jury back to the 27th October 2017. This man, and I use that term loosely, is clearly nothing more than a tall poppy hater. #boooooooooooooooomo

Exhibit A.

I have nothing more your honour. :'(:thumbsdown:
Come on now. That's unfair. At least quote the whole post where I said that about Winx!
Btw, if the jockey on Humidor takes the inside run at the top of the straight in the Cox Plate, Winx probably hoes under.

Come on now. That's unfair. At least quote the whole post where I said that about Winx!
Btw, if the jockey on Humidor takes the inside run at the top of the straight in the Cox Plate, Winx probably hoes under.

What??? Someone misrepresented someone on the internet????

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hate to drag down the celebratory mood in this thread but I'd wager good money the girl in the OP is actually Korean.

I'd give Boom Time a moderate chance of winning the Korea Cup.

Oh look it’s the President of the Anti Boom Time club. :rolleyes: She’s Japanese. They don’t make Korean’s that hot.

Korean sweep winner on learning there IS a payout for last after drawing Boom Time

Hara+KARA+Sexy+Dancing+Soju+Girl+GIF+(5).gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back