Toast Congrats Sidey

Remove this Banner Ad

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Fantastic.

Elite runner.
Comes across good guy.
Plays well big games.

High level talent to position. Elite runner, both ways.

And knows everybody's boot manufacturer (because quirky things like that appeals to me)

Very well deserved. Has ran into the likes of Swan & Pendles every year, so great for him to win it this time.
Fantastic effort from Adams as well. Had a great year.

I'm so thrilled he won. Very well deserved.
All the boys spoke so well. It's lovely to see the close bond between them all, and their love and respect for each other.
And the love and respect they all feel for Buckley.
Well done guys

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3rdMan

Club Legend
Sep 27, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Congrats Steele. The only player to be top 5 in the Copeland for the last 6 years. Great achievement.

A brilliant player. One of the most natural footballers on our list and would look even better if our team were performing and he was finishing off more often rather than having to be all over the field. So dangerous around goals and one of the best in the comp at spotting up targets in the 50. His elite running makes him perfect for the modern game, and I think he has another level in him as the team improves around him and allows him to be more damaging forward of centre.

Schraderbrau

Cancelled
Oct 7, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
i like sidebottom, actually turns up in finals which is more than can be said about most.

ant22

Premiership Player
Oct 14, 2005
gisborne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
pies
Love Sidey. Can't believe that criticism he cops from our supporters. The bloke never fumbles runs as hard as anyone and is one of our few players who is prepared to take a risk to get the ball moving. Yep there are a few clangers but playmakers have more clangers.

On top of that he would be the first player I'd like to have a beer with. Comes across as a good humble laid back country boy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back