Toast Congrats SPS - Rnd 7 NRS Nominee

Remove this Banner Ad

Ummm no ... I'm all for SPS getting the Charlie too!
Would be slightly ironic if some of our players end up with more Brownlow votes than RS votes while still eligible.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...n/news-story/b11f7a5589f73b01f5b5f8e1eb0679a2

“I’m really grateful to be here at Carlton. I’m enjoying life here at the moment. I’m just trying to adapt. Winter is starting to come around and it’s challenging for me to face.

“But I’ll face it for the next 10 years. I’m lucky, a lot of people from where I come from never get a chance to fly to major cities. Melbourne is the home of footy and that’s what I love about it.”

What challenge the kid plays wet weather footy, like there isn't a cloud in the sky, lol
This kid just continues to impress me, will be a super star, it's just in his DNA.

Would be unreal if we could get a few more nominations this year, would genuinely start to make us look scary

Not sure if a few RS nominations will make the rest of the comp start shaking in there boots, would certainly show the AFL and football media that we are heading in the right direction and have a serious stable of young talent.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure if a few RS nominations will make the rest of the comp start shaking in there boots, would certainly show the AFL and football media that we are heading in the right direction and have a serious stable of young talent.

The thing to keep in mind is players like Bentick also had RS nominations. The good news is, these kids have the right people to develop them.

Question is, who is going to be nominated next week to make it three in a row ??
Well... Williamson or Charlie... or maybe Cuningham if he gets promoted to the seniors.

Now... I am going to admit that if it had been up to me, I would have taken Will Brodie over SPS... thank god I am not on the recruiting team!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back