Congrats to Matthew Richardson for his new role as Power CEO

Remove this Banner Ad

jc12

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 9, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
1603979028507.png
What a man , juggling parenting duties , channel 7 duties, talking tigers podcast and also moving interstate during this crisis to help out a struggling club. He will always be a tiger though.

Although i do remember him as having way more hair than in the picture

what do you guys think of this appointment

View attachment 998360
What a man , juggling parenting duties , channel 7 duties, talking tigers podcast and also moving interstate during this crisis to help out a struggling club. He will always be a tiger though.

Although i do remember him as having way more hair than in the picture

what do you guys think of this appointment

Dan Richardson's time in Essendon finished after successfully plunging Essendon into turmoil. Now it's time for Matt Richardson to do some dirty work at Port. We are extending our tentacles to destabilise the AFL environment for our gain. Clever Richmond.

Dan Richardson's time in Essendon finished after successfully plunging Essendon into turmoil. Now it's time for Matt Richardson to do some dirty work at Port. We are extending our tentacles to destabilise the AFL environment for our gain. Clever Richmond.
We also had/have Campbell and Leon Cameron doing gods work at gws for us

Was a bit of a waste of energy trying to destabilise the least professional club in the country I reckon.
Good to see we’re targeting half decent clubs now.

No, a different one that's worked for us since early 2000s
Richo was playing for us in the early 2000s get it right. He has only been at your club for 1 day at most. Whilst he has betrayed us at least get your facts right.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back