Congrats

• Thread starter Fall Out Boy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Remove this Banner Ad

F

Fall Out Boy

Well done to the Dockers, good tough win.

Proud of my boys, we played really well, and showed plenty of heart and endeavour in the conditions, just couldn't finish it off.

Quite enjoy watching the Dockers play, you've got an exciting squad of seemingly genuine and quality young men (Farmer aside).

The likes of Pavlich and Hasleby are excellent role-models, hopefully our kids learnt from them, not only in terms of footballing style, but also how to be gracious in victory.

Let's hope you smack West Coast next week, and in the process, get one step closer to giving me a nice little collect (backed your mob at $2.40 to finish above the E-Girls).

Well done boys, enjoy your time at the top. :)

I echo P&P's congradulations, well played footy by both sides. In the end you showed why your club is a genuine finals contender, simply outclassing us when it mattered most. Also I like the looks of young Schammer, good game by the young fella.

Have to Agree with P&P and GeeCat.

COngratulations!!!! Hopefully we have some good rivalries for the next few years

Thanks guys, Geelong were very impressive. Going into the game, I wasn't that confident and still wasn't that confident when we were 4 goals up. Just glad to get up and it was a top game.

Thanks Guys.
It was a great game today and showed two sides with alot of young talent. Geelong usually travel pretty well when they come over here, so I was pretty sure it was going to be close all day.

I felt that we played pretty well today (other than the first 15 minutes of the final quarter). That being said, Geelong have been the best team we've played over here this year.

How good did geelong look today running through the lines and hitting the leads. No doubt Newman will find something to criticize on the footy show but geelong played an awesome brand of footy against what is becoming a pretty good team.

If todays game was anything to go by, the chip kicking has been given the boot and geelong should win a few more games in the rest of the year.

Judging by the 1st quarter, if it wasnt such a hot day we could have witnessed an awesome game (ala essendon/kangas from a couple years back). Shame the heat dropped the pace a little.

Anyways gotta thank geelong for putting in a good performance, taking it down to the wire and playing a nice flowing brand of footy. Easily the best (and really only decent) game of footy we've seen at subi this year (freo home games).

Later
Voodoo-

Great game by the cats. There was only 2 points in it with 3 and a half minutes to go. Took us by suprise and took the whole comp by suprise, great play.

I'm also impressed with Freo's performance in those last 3 and a half minutes. It was 2 points and the final margin was 26points. We just hit a switch and kicked 4 goals. If we can do that in every game, we could be a very powerful side.

Once again, great game by the cats, took us down to the wire.

Originally posted by phatandphreaky

Let's hope you smack West Coast next week, and in the process, get one step closer to giving me a nice little collect (backed your mob at $2.40 to finish above the E-Girls).

By the way, that was an excellent bet. Wish I got on some of that, myself :)

Thanks Guys. Your mob gave us a good run which was expected. Melbourne media always seem to write up a doom and gloom picture about Vic clubs too easy . We know the score with your squad which is why most of us guys has utmost respect for Geelong. Good team , Good days just around the corner:).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back