Toast Congratulation Chip on 200 games

Remove this Banner Ad

I didn't see a thread on this and there needs to be one.

Well done Chip you have been a valuable member of this Hawks team and played some really big roles in finals and a grand final.

Hope you have a great game and the boys can top it off with a victory

Best of luck in your 200th Chip, hopefully we get up and have a win for it, you lost to many games in your career at Melbourne.
He's already won more games as a Hawk than he did as a Dee, took him 53 games as a Hawk to beat the 34 from 139 at the Dees

Apart from the Sydney game, he has actually been very solid and copped an unfair amount of criticism. He provides the stability we need. Glad he has found his balance again.

Whatever the case may be with the rest of his career he delivered when it mattered most. I feel he has more to prove though.

KOLOKOTRONIS

Tougher than people realise, and does more chasing and hassle than he gets credit for. Had a tough year with those migraines but he is hanging in there and quietly going about his business.

Congratulations Chip!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apart from the Sydney game, he has actually been very solid and copped an unfair amount of criticism. He provides the stability we need. Glad he has found his balance again.

Whatever the case may be with the rest of his career he delivered when it mattered most. I feel he has more to prove though.

KOLOKOTRONIS

And I'm pretty sure he injured himself early in that Sydney game, which would have affected his performance. Highly underestimated player.

Chippaaaa!
I like the way he plays the game & he has proven he can handle the best when it matters & that’s all that matters.

Well done on 200

Yeah, i agree. I posted similar and got shot down with people expect too much from defenders.

It doesn't help watching his highlights during the week and seeing the playmaker he used to be.

I think a lot of our players were better when they had a really good team around them and just had to do their role.

Our lack of depth means that many are having to do things they were previously protected from and are being found wanting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back