Roast Congratulation SEN, you finally broke me.

#rentfree in Cats and Magpie supporters heads.
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Aston Villa, Traralgon Tyers United
Thread starter #1
That's it, we're done. Relentless ads, rehashing old footy news, hosts i really don't like. I am switching over to Macquarie Sports radio. Interesting to read KB maybe moving over to this station. KB at 9am again, please make it happen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
Richmond
Moderator #2
That's it, we're done. Relentless ads, rehashing old footy news, hosts i really don't like. I am switching over to Macquarie Sports radio. Interesting to read KB maybe moving over to this station. KB at 9am again, please make it happen.
SEN would be better off airing a few Tigercast episodes to get some listeners back.

I know they have had Tiger71 on a few times, but we have the real T71 on our shows, absolute ratings hit.

but yeah seems like Croc Media is messing everything up.

AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Fighting Furies, Sturt, Rockets
Moderator #3
I'll admit im a 24/7 listener mainly in footy season. Im glad NBA has started up as getting into the podcasts for that.

I tried RSN when Harf went over there but just couldnt get into it.

Might have to give Macquarie Sports a go

AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Thread starter #4
I'll admit im a 24/7 listener mainly in footy season. Im glad NBA has started up as getting into the podcasts for that.

Already different, rather than still talking footy, i dial in and they are talking cricket and the Winx remarks. Refreshing.

AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Moderator #5
Already different, rather than still talking footy, i dial in and they are talking cricket and the Winx remarks. Refreshing.
Yeah its hard now though as there basically isnt any footy to talk unless you want to talk swimming and big tits which i cant see them going down that track.

Its always a hard time of year between footy and international cricket starting up. Thats where i think Hutchy has got it right though. Im sure the summer has generally been a dead period / financial burden on the station. Getting the Test rights and big bash rights allows them to broadcast the games which is a fabulos time filler.

I get that the ads are annoying but on the whole i think Croc media are doing a good job. A few of their presenters are a pain but your never going to get 100% people you like.

AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Thread starter #7
Yeah its hard now though as there basically isnt any footy to talk unless you want to talk swimming and big tits which i cant see them going down that track.

Its always a hard time of year between footy and international cricket starting up. Thats where i think Hutchy has got it right though. Im sure the summer has generally been a dead period / financial burden on the station. Getting the Test rights and big bash rights allows them to broadcast the games which is a fabulos time filler.

I get that the ads are annoying but on the whole i think Croc media are doing a good job. A few of their presenters are a pain but your never going to get 100% people you like.
See i disagree, the test team is a massive talking point right now and what its make up could be. We have the spring racing carnival, Mundines next fight, basketball, American football etc etc. There's a heap of stuff to talk about. But what do we get on SEN? 30 minutes of ads per hour and Nicky Dal still telling us how North will be dangerous next season. They have jumped the shark.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Moderator #12
See i disagree, the test team is a massive talking point right now and what its make up could be. We have the spring racing carnival, Mundines next fight, basketball, American football etc etc. There's a heap of stuff to talk about. But what do we get on SEN? 30 minutes of ads per hour and Nicky Dal still telling us how North will be dangerous next season. They have jumped the shark.
lol yeah well i havent heard it as i generally switch off this time of year.

A month of us debating who should replace the Marsh boys? To me its just a shit time of year.

Tiger Toffee

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton
SEN lost the plot years ago, all they would do throughout the day was rehash what the wake up show crapped on about and it was boring, same subjects just a different voice having their two cents worth and that's why i stopped listening to it years ago. Only time i put SEN on now is for talkback after a game.

Monday night footy shows are no different, same content just different voices.

If SEN didn't have the footy of a weekend they would be redundant.

AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Thread starter #14
lol yeah well i havent heard it as i generally switch off this time of year.

A month of us debating who should replace the Marsh boys? To me its just a shit time of year.
But it's bigger than that. There's up to 5 spots that should be available in that first test team. Then there's the state comp to discuss. The issue of Maxwell being selected for the 20/20 series costing him 4 longer form games in domestic cricket when he's been told he needs to score more runs etc.
And like i said, then there's all the other sports i mentioned.

DontArgue4

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Houston Rockets, Arsenal, PhiEagles

Too bad our rockets have started like shit :(

M0557

Club Legend
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
West Ham United, Boston Celtics
SEN would be better off airing a few Tigercast episodes to get some listeners back.

I know they have had Tiger71 on a few times, but we have the real T71 on our shows, absolute ratings hit.

but yeah seems like Croc Media is messing everything up.
Sounds like you've had some early discussions already...... :think:

Anything would be better than that arsebat Dal Santo....

Tiger_4_Life

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Richmond
It's tough listening to it now. I tuned in last night bang on 6 and McClure was making out like the delisting of Tom Sheridan and Dan menzel was some sort of travesty.
They're both very average players, footy careers do come to an end Sammy.

Kb in the afternoon with the silver spooned Dr turd is awful listening. They just jab each other each segment and it becomes really old really fast. Kb needs the morning slot and solo, otherwise he's cooked.

Sweetback

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Fremantle
It's tough listening to it now. I tuned in last night bang on 6 and McClure was making out like the delisting of Tom Sheridan and Dan menzel was some sort of travesty.
They're both very average players, footy careers do come to an end Sammy.

Kb in the afternoon with the silver spooned Dr turd is awful listening. They just jab each other each segment and it becomes really old really fast. Kb needs the morning slot and solo, otherwise he's cooked.
KB and Dr Turf have little chemistry. It’s very awkward listening.

Tiger_Of_Old

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Richmond
The old fart should give it away.

Tiger_Of_Old

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Richmond

Luv ya passion Hutchy.

Top Bottom