Roast Congratulations SEN, you finally broke me.

Who would you like to see return?

• KB

Votes: 33 55.9%
  • Marko and the Ox

Votes: 17 28.8%
  • Finey

Votes: 27 45.8%
  • Hutchy is Jabba the huts body double

Votes: 5 8.5%
  • All of the above.

Votes: 4 6.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Maher is a pc w***er and a pro feminine sports broadcaster. He isn't a top level broadcaster or host. That's why he pumps women's footy an women's cricket
He's a second stringer.
As a drive time host he's a disgrace
Not a drive host. Sen are a station with bland boring ppl.
Opinions drive sport. Not boredom and rail roaded views
The station is s**t now from what I hear between adds.
Thanks for ******* my daily listening
The simple solution is to cherry pick your listening and podcast it. The ads were driving me nuts but if you podcast, there are none.

I download the hour with david King on a Monday (can't stand him but I like his analysis), sometimes Terry wallace, especially later in the week, and cherry pick anyone else that might interest you. Unfortunately long term, this is probably only going to contribute to the never ending ads and drop in quality, but it works for me now.

Then I listen to Footyology twice a week, and I'm good. Not the biggest fan of Mark Fine by a long shot but at least their shows actually dedicate some time and discuss every game and every team.

Maher is a pc w***er and a pro feminine sports broadcaster. He isn't a top level broadcaster or host. That's why he pumps women's footy an women's cricket
He's a second stringer.
As a drive time host he's a disgrace
Not a drive host. Sen are a station with bland boring ppl.
Opinions drive sport. Not boredom and rail roaded views
The station is s**t now from what I hear between adds.
Thanks for ******* my daily listening
It's akin to a religious station...so much preaching as to what ought to be done in Sport!

Tex Perkins has done some great work. Love The Cruel Sea stuff and didn’t mind The Beasts when they were up and about. But that’s cool. Everyone’s allowed to like what they wanna like. You wouldn’t wanna hear what Richo has to say on his tastes in music then.....

Totally agree. One big regret of mine is I never went and see him play Johnny Cash that would have been awesome

Totally agree. One big regret of mine is I never went and see him play Johnny Cash that would have been awesome
Cruel sea supported the rolling stones
In 1995 Aussie tour,, .
You have to be ******* talented to get
That gig

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The simple solution is to cherry pick your listening and podcast it. The ads were driving me nuts but if you podcast, there are none.

I download the hour with david King on a Monday (can't stand him but I like his analysis), sometimes Terry wallace, especially later in the week, and cherry pick anyone else that might interest you. Unfortunately long term, this is probably only going to contribute to the never ending ads and drop in quality, but it works for me now.

Then I listen to Footyology twice a week, and I'm good. Not the biggest fan of Mark Fine by a long shot but at least their shows actually dedicate some time and discuss every game and every team.
I gave up on Footyology after I endured weeks of Rohan Connolly whinging about the mainstream newspapers. Sour grapes much? And the last straw was when they went on and on about how badly North were treated.

I gave up on Footyology after I endured weeks of Rohan Connolly whinging about the mainstream newspapers. Sour grapes much? And the last straw was when they went on and on about how badly North were treated.
Yeah I generally skip the first 20 minutes or so of Footyology until they start talking about the actual footy.

Back