Roast Congratulations SEN, you finally broke me.

Who would you like to see return?

• KB

Votes: 33 55.9%
  • Marko and the Ox

Votes: 17 28.8%
  • Finey

Votes: 27 45.8%
  • Hutchy is Jabba the huts body double

Votes: 5 8.5%
  • All of the above.

Votes: 4 6.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm struggling to stay tuned in the off season...
And dont really like the other stations either...

Will be interesting if the content changes with their launch into South Australia...

It's weird. I find myself listening to music again. Love Watson, like Maher. The rest can EAD. Losing Richo to 7 hurt, and even though I don't much like Mark Allen, the arvo show was perfect.
Looking forward to tuning in next year to find Kane Cornes, Malcolm Blight and the new scoop 'Rucc' infecting the airwaves and I can give it away once and for all.

It's weird. I find myself listening to music again. Love Watson, like Maher. The rest can EAD. Losing Richo to 7 hurt, and even though I don't much like Mark Allen, the arvo show was perfect.
Looking forward to tuning in next year to find Kane Cornes, Malcolm Blight and the new scoop 'Rucc' infecting the airwaves and I can give it away once and for all.
Yeah I’ve been giving Spotify a hiding in the car. It’s been awesome.

It was a riveting topic on the breakfast show this morning. Gary and Tim dissected the "hype ladder" for afl clubs leading into next year. Absolutely pathetic listening. Bottom of the barrel stuff.

The hype ladder? * me, it’s become radio for an iq of 12.

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

SEN struggling. Ironically a lot of people pot Andy Maher but he’s one of the only shining lights.
His raw almost schoolboy like passion for sport and it’s participants makes his style work , he makes his show about the subject and guests which is why front bar works too. He knows he’s a bit of a dork and doesn’t pretend not to be and let’s guests or co hosts go their merry way whilst just giving a little steer here or there. Basically he doesn’t make it about him.
KB has a great way of interacting with his different co hosts too but they’ve taken that from him the idiots.
Agree, over three hours it's impossible to agree or enjoy everything he says but he's ok.
Good straight man on the Front Bar.
Gets huge brownie points for being a massive Liverpool fan... loses a few over Carlton!

Hooked up the iPhone and have 3,000+ great songs on rotation. Your own personal radio station with no ads.

Yeah, yeah but who was on top???????

That's it, we're done. Relentless ads, rehashing old footy news, hosts i really don't like. I am switching over to Macquarie Sports radio. Interesting to read KB maybe moving over to this station. KB at 9am again, please make it happen.
Already made the move to Macquarie in the mornings.. in the arvos still on KB

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The what??

It's on Spotify (and other places for that matter) but it's a podcast between 2 comedians, each week one of them tells a story that the other doesn't know anything about. It's great, hilarious stuff but you learn a bit about random stuff you wouldn't ever know about. Beats Sen that's for sure.

Same , none of them are much of an option , 3aw is a wank almost predominantly politics , Macquarie ok in small doses , sen has really browned off post season . I’ll be shot down in flames but on odd occasion I’ve been out in car after hours, Sam maclures show is pretty good , They should be seriously considering him in kB spot

Its obvious what Hutchy is trying to do.
He's trying to give the station some credibility by making it more ABC like & that's where Wakely comes in. Personally can't stand him.
Broadcasting more live international events like the Superbowl is great, but that's where it ends.
Problem with sport in Melbourne is that AFL is that far ahead, every other sport is irrelevant and consequently suffers.

Its obvious what Hutchy is trying to do.
He's trying to give the station some credibility by making it more ABC like & that's where Wakely comes in. Personally can't stand him.
Broadcasting more live international events like the Superbowl is great, but that's where it ends.
Problem with sport in Melbourne is that AFL is that far ahead, every other sport is irrelevant and consequently suffers.
No probs with SEN in the footy season...in the off season AFL after the Drafts is dead and buried...time to shine the light on other sports and make it interesting...
But WTF SEN with its cabal of in bred commentators drop the ball and increase the ads...boring!

They should only have Tim and Gary in during the winter/AFL season.
They should then put someone in to talk about other sports.
Andrew Gaze was good but obviously he has a new job....

SEN struggling. Ironically a lot of people pot Andy Maher but he’s one of the only shining lights.
His raw almost schoolboy like passion for sport and it’s participants makes his style work , he makes his show about the subject and guests which is why front bar works too. He knows he’s a bit of a dork and doesn’t pretend not to be and let’s guests or co hosts go their merry way whilst just giving a little steer here or there. Basically he doesn’t make it about him.
KB has a great way of interacting with his different co hosts too but they’ve taken that from him the idiots.
I like Maher's content, and you definitely can't fault his passion.

Now, like you, I've got an old school Aussie accent, but as a professional presenter, it's his butchering of the language that grates on me.
He cuts words off as good as any painter and docker out there. Youse.....

I'll listen, but that shits me.

Mind you, I've never heard KB say the word Olympic correctly once. Wait until they come back around, those 'Lympic Games.

I drive all day and hop in and out of the car, so can take in small doses anyway.

Back