Roast Congratulations SEN, you finally broke me.

Who would you like to see return?

• KB

Votes: 33 55.9%
  • Marko and the Ox

Votes: 17 28.8%
  • Finey

Votes: 27 45.8%
  • Hutchy is Jabba the huts body double

Votes: 5 8.5%
  • All of the above.

Votes: 4 6.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Sadly at SEN no one knows anything about American sport, so during the footy offseason I can’t stand them try and talk about sports they don’t care about or understand.

I switched to MacSport a few months ago and probably won’t go back to SEN.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This !! Ive also noticed its not people like wheatley gaz etc with some many controversial opinions and there isnt many callers so u dont have to listen to every other nuffies stupid opinions either its just easy listening

if anyone wants to listen a quality podcast get on the Joe Rogan experience. Has really interesting guests including a mixture of athletes, intellectuals and comedians, talking about real life issues in 2018. Some of them can be a but hit and miss but usually they are pretty interesting.

Joey Diaz is also good for a laugh
Yeah I've been listening to jre since basically the start. Amazing podcast.
If you like jre I'd recommend giving "Hello Internet" a go. Similar style "two guys talking" type set-up. Although it's a fair bit more nerdy than jre and you have to listen in order or they won't make sense. One of the guys is Australian too so flies the flag a bit, which is nice. Not so America focused like jre.
Freakanomics, Radio Lab and Tim Ferriss all good if you're after more information dense podcasts.

I like his podcasts, but I can't dedicate about 9-10 hours a week to the amount of content he creates, so I just check in on his JRE Clips youtube channel for some of the highlights
Booooo!! I can't even imagine what the highlights would be haha Look up hunting young Jamie, shouldn't be a president and BJJ, isolation tanks and psychedelics are cool lol

Have to have an IQ of 40 or less to understand and enjoy SEN...seriously who are their demographic!?!?
It's scary to think that their sales department have identified a viable segment of the Melbourne radio audience!!! A segment that enjoys mindless dribble and non stop ads as entertainment!

Yeah I've been listening to jre since basically the start. Amazing podcast.
If you like jre I'd recommend giving "Hello Internet" a go. Similar style "two guys talking" type set-up. Although it's a fair bit more nerdy than jre and you have to listen in order or they won't make sense. One of the guys is Australian too so flies the flag a bit, which is nice. Not so America focused like jre.
Freakanomics, Radio Lab and Tim Ferriss all good if you're after more information dense podcasts.
Just listened to the first 10 min of #106 - subscribed!

Right up my alley. Thanks Cotcho!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Booooo!! I can't even imagine what the highlights would be haha Look up hunting young Jamie, shouldn't be a president and BJJ, isolation tanks and psychedelics are cool lol

John Dudley surrounded by wolves
Donald Cerrone cave diving almost died
Peter Attia long distance swimming training with sharks

Blew my mind. Real life intense stories.

Plus a few of Joe's signature lines when Jamie pulls up a picture of the said (insert bear/cougar/wolf/shark/other superpredator) - "Jeeeezuz Christ loook at the siiiiiiize of that thing". Cracks me up every time

Have to have an IQ of 40 or less to understand and enjoy SEN...seriously who are their demographic!?!?
It's scary to think that their sales department have identified a viable segment of the Melbourne radio audience!!! A segment that enjoys mindless dribble and non stop ads as entertainment!

and then theres gogglebox. the show about watching other people watch a show

Keep your eyes open for a bargain....CAR CITY !!!
Are o Bee o tee ROBOT building supplies.
Even my daughter can do the “ohhhhhhh “ like the blind factory man.

Back