Roast Congratulations SEN, you finally broke me.

Who would you like to see return?

• KB

Votes: 33 55.9%
  • Marko and the Ox

Votes: 17 28.8%
  • Finey

Votes: 27 45.8%
  • Hutchy is Jabba the huts body double

Votes: 5 8.5%
  • All of the above.

Votes: 4 6.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

No, but I do admire the fact he reminds me every 3 minutes on Saturday that McDonalds have an all day breakfast option.
So what your saying is.
This bloke>>>
585782_6c43b76d19b9832e23630b450e551e15.jpeg

Doubles up as>>> upload_2018-11-20_11-32-18.jpeg
That i would believe.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s fair to say there has been a great return of fire by Michael Clarke at Gerard Whately overnight. Clarke is being interviewed over his comments towards Whately at 7.35am this morning on Macquarie radio. If anyone listens to it, please feel free to post a quick recap. For those who missed it, check out Clarkes twitter feed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s fair to say there has been a great return of fire by Michael Clarke at Gerard Whately overnight. Clarke is being interviewed over his comments towards Whately at 7.35am this morning on Macquarie radio. If anyone listens to it, please feel free to post a quick recap. For those who missed it, check out Clarkes twitter feed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
A couple of minutes ago.

Q: Do you want an apology from Gerard Whately?
Clarke: I couldn't care less about Gerard Whately.

Mince Whately. How did I know he'd take a stance like that ?

Anyway, who cares. I can't be standing around waiting for gutters, fascias and downpipes.
What else did Clarke call him...headline chasing coward?

Something like that.

Whatley is a massive drama queen.
I seriously wouldnt be surprised if he was a cross dresser. He gives off those vibes
Rapidly becoming my most despised person in the media.

Rapidly becoming my most despised person in the media.
A soapbox legend in his own mind, used to think his comments were well researched and generally I was on the same thought pattern but these days he seems to be simply trying to gain the limelight on topics he really doesnt have the inside knowledge to comment on, needs to be slapped down, maybe Clarky is the start of the rebuff.

A soapbox legend in his own mind, used to think his comments were well researched and generally I was on the same thought pattern but these days he seems to be simply trying to gain the limelight on topics he really doesnt have the inside knowledge to comment on, needs to be slapped down, maybe Clarky is the start of the rebuff.
I hope so. Like yourself, I didn't mind him at all until the last year or so. He seemed to all of a sudden last football season become this self important drama queen who knows far more about any issue (even when there wasn't one) than anybody else. Especially the fans and the players.

Back